Lemon's Shop

Lemon

4 hours ago, Electrochemist said:

Well, it's more like the time it takes, wouldn't it be quicker to keep hopping til shop has infinite items of what you want rather than asking someone to open a session, waiting for them, and they may not even be online at that time, AND it's cheaper.

And yeah meseta is easy to come by I suppose, although I never seem to have any myself l0l

Yeah when i say infinite, its because GMs make free meseta rooms from time to time. Fyrewolf made one just like 3 days ago. Also this Lemon Shop is a quest. Found in Ep 2, Solo Mode under Side Story, this is not a real person selling items for meseta XD just a quest like any other so its always accessible. And yes as you say you could hop till you get the item needed, provided you have the right level for the item to appear. some mag feeders use level 1 characters to feed and they dont get access to items like di and trimates so thats why this shop is a good idea ^^

2 minutes ago, radezz said:

Yeah when i say infinite, its because GMs make free meseta rooms from time to time. Fyrewolf made one just like 3 days ago. Also this Lemon Shop is a quest. Found in Ep 2, Solo Mode under Side Story, this is not a real person selling items for meseta XD just a quest like any other so its always accessible. And yes as you say you could hop till you get the item needed, provided you have the right level for the item to appear. some mag feeders use level 1 characters to feed and they dont get access to items like di and trimates so thats why this shop is a good idea ^^

Yeah, I was being an idiot and my reading comprehension is... well, lacking.

This is a great idea and now I feel awful lmao!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Electrochemist said:

Yeah, I was being an idiot and my reading comprehension is... well, lacking.

This is a great idea and now I feel awful lmao!

Don't feel awful!  I didn't exactly make it intuitive.

• 1 month later...

Super useful quest. Thanks a lot!

The only thing that's a little annoying is that the activation volume/area around the NPC. It's pretty big and overlaps with the teleporter. Every time you exit the teleporter, you end up activating the NPC. Also related with this issue: while in the shop area, if you happen to drop any items on the ground while making space and decide to pick them up again, it'll activate the NPC for every item you pick up.

The problem I have with this second one is if I'm trying to follow a very specific mag building plan, I'll drop stacks of the same item on the ground to keep track of how many I've used. Example: If I need 53 Dimates, I'll drop 5 stacks of 10 on the ground and keep 3 inventory. Doing so isn't really practical since it'll activate the shop keeper for every stack picked up in the area or when teleporting to the P2 so as to not activate the shopkeep.

TLDR: Reduce the activation area around the shopkeeper to not constantly trigger it while picking up items off the ground or when exiting the shop area.

4 hours ago, Vonic said:

Super useful quest. Thanks a lot!

The only thing that's a little annoying is that the activation volume/area around the NPC. It's pretty big and overlaps with the teleporter. Every time you exit the teleporter, you end up activating the NPC. Also related with this issue: while in the shop area, if you happen to drop any items on the ground while making space and decide to pick them up again, it'll activate the NPC for every item you pick up.

The problem I have with this second one is if I'm trying to follow a very specific mag building plan, I'll drop stacks of the same item on the ground to keep track of how many I've used. Example: If I need 53 Dimates, I'll drop 5 stacks of 10 on the ground and keep 3 inventory. Doing so isn't really practical since it'll activate the shop keeper for every stack picked up in the area or when teleporting to the P2 so as to not activate the shopkeep.

TLDR: Reduce the activation area around the shopkeeper to not constantly trigger it while picking up items off the ground or when exiting the shop area.

Thanks for reporting!  I'll look into it.

EDIT: Fixed.  I passed it on to Soly to put up with the next ship restart.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Vonic said:

Wow that was fast. Thanks, Lemon!

I was literally me typing R16 instead of R13 >.<

The change won't go live until Soly uploads the new file and restarts the server, but It's done and you can rest assured that it will change eventually.  look for version 1.01 when you start the quest and you'll know it's been fixed.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

New version in the pipe to be released.  Look for v1.02 when you load into the quest for these changes.

Changes:

• Pagini no longer buys Photon Drops for meseta
  • Pagini will trade 99 Photon Drops for 1 Photon Sphere
  • Pagini will trade 1 Photon Sphere for 99 Photon Drops

*Please report any issues you find with the quest to me or a GM.  Abuse of bugs in ANY mission can result in an IP ban.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2018 at 6:04 PM, Lemon said:

New version in the pipe to be released.  Look for v1.02 when you load into the quest for these changes.

Changes:

• Pagini no longer buys Photon Drops for meseta
  • Pagini will trade 99 Photon Drops for 1 Photon Sphere
  • Pagini will trade 1 Photon Sphere for 99 Photon Drops

*Please report any issues you find with the quest to me or a GM.  Abuse of bugs in ANY mission can result in an IP ban.

Omg thanks lemon! No more tons of dialog in gallons shop! With these tweaks it's fair to say your shop has upgraded.... "Lemons bodaga" would be a better name now... A little bit of everything in their now 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Why did you have to lock the doors to the lab and to the planet?   Just standing around waiting to feed my mags is boring....why can't we visit the planet and kill stuff in this quest???   It would make it loads better....but you'd also need to have the shop keepers and the tekker back in his little kiosk area