Lemon's Shop

Lemon

Lemon's Shop

The young Lemon has struck out into the bulk mag food market by opening "Lemon's Shop" in order to support her family.

Lemon sells all mag foods in bulk, ideal for all mag farmers.  You pay one price for Lemon to fill your inventory with the selected item.  Thank you for your patronage!

Located under Ep2, solo mode, side story.

Item		Cost
----		----
Monomate	750
Dimate		4500
Trimate		30000
Monofluid	1500
Difluid		7500
Trifluid	54000
Sol Atomizer	4500
Moon Atomizer	7500
Star Atomizer	75000
Antidote	1000
Antiparalysis	1000

Change Log

v1.02
[     ] Pagini will no longer buy Photon Drops for meseta.
[     ] Pagini will now trade 1 Photon Sphere for 99 Photon Drops.
[     ] Pagini will now trade 99 Photon Drops for 1 Photon Sphere.
v1.01
[     ] Lemon no longer shouts from 92 units away, and only when you are next to her.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, radezz said:

hey Lems, this is cool :3 i dont understand the prices tho. why 750 for 10 monomates?

1.5x for markup, 10x for 10 of them.  50 x1.5 = 75. 75 x 10 = 750.  Lemon has to make a profit if she's going to support her family doesn't she?

4 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Meseta pcs pds or dts? O.o

Meseta silly.

43 minutes ago, Electrochemist said:

when you say, fill inventory, you mean like more than 10? I'm thoroughly confused :x

You will always walk away with 10 no matter how many you already have.

35 minutes ago, Lemon said:

1.5x for markup, 10x for 10 of them.  50 x1.5 = 75. 75 x 10 = 750.  Lemon has to make a profit if she's going to support her family doesn't she?

Meseta silly.

You will always walk away with 10 no matter how many you already have.

Ah ok got it XD

1 minute ago, Lemon said:

Every item is always in stock.

Hmm but one could just hop from party to party until stock has exactly what they need, which doesn't take too long tbh. I'm honestly not trying to be disrespectful I think its a cool idea, but seems hellishly overpriced, but maybe I just lack understanding.

Just now, Electrochemist said:

Hmm but one could just hop from party to party until stock has exactly what they need, which doesn't take too long tbh. I'm honestly not trying to be disrespectful I think its a cool idea, but seems hellishly overpriced, but maybe I just lack understanding.

Probably is, but better to overshoot price than undershoot.  No one complains if you lower prices later.

well since meseta is basically free and infinite, the prices dont really matter. I was just wondering why the prices were like that but it makes sense now. I think its totally fair.

Edited by radezz

Just now, radezz said:

well since meseta is basically free and infinite, the prices dont really matter. I was just wondering why the prices were like that but it makes sense now. I think its totally fair.

Well, it's more like the time it takes, wouldn't it be quicker to keep hopping til shop has infinite items of what you want rather than asking someone to open a session, waiting for them, and they may not even be online at that time, AND it's cheaper.

And yeah meseta is easy to come by I suppose, although I never seem to have any myself l0l

2 minutes ago, Electrochemist said:

asking someone to open a session, waiting for them, and they may not even be online at that time

This is a quest? It is always online?