Noob/HP disappeared

tru

GC# 42146721

Happened about 10-15 mins before I posted this.

I logged in today for the first time since May and when I went to withdraw Noob/HPs from my bank 1 disappeared. I had 4 on my character and tried to withdraw 4 not realizing I already had 4 in my inventory, and when I went to withdraw the 8th one, it said the connect had been lost and now the last one is gone. I already had 30 items in my inventory when I withdrew the 7th one so I think that's what caused the issue. I don't have a picture of all 8 noob/hps in one screen shot, but I can attach screenshots with 4 if needed.

Thank you

11 minutes ago, Cyane said:

No pictures? D:

As I mentioned I don't have a picture of all 8 in one screen shot because I typically keep 4 per account and I'm not even sure if all 8 would fit in one screen shot. I can attached a picture of 4 later if needed. Maybe even 2 different pictures of 4 if needed from the different accounts. I have 9 total. I'll have to check to see what screenshots I can find.

Edited by tru
4 minutes ago, Cyane said:

I'll be having a look at your accs, if you can post those shots would help a lot :3

Okay I'll be home from work in about 7 hours so ill post some afterwards. The gc number for the other acct is 42144568.

2 minutes ago, tru said:

Okay I'll be home from work in about 7 hours so ill post some afterwards. The gc number for the other acct is 42144568.

Let me know when you can be on so we fix this really quick 

Slot 1 inventory x4 noob/hp
Common bank x3 noob/hp
Common bank x1 noob/hp

What I find curious is that this bug seems to happen a lot with N00b/HPs. My guess is that there is some bad code in that Unit that makes it act weird in banks. Just looks how many reports with N00b/HPs happened latest days.

9 hours ago, Cyane said:

Let me know when you can be on so we fix this really quick 

Slot 1 inventory x4 noob/hp
Common bank x3 noob/hp
Common bank x1 noob/hp

I'm online now if you're able to help.

On 9/1/2016 at 10:40 AM, Cyane said:

Sorry ;w; went to sleep, on now?

Would you be available today to help me out?