Converting Enemy Parts not working

Jeremy Roe

So, I got the Unsealed Door quest but Dr. Montague won't convert parts for me. I have tried depositing and re-withdrawing the weapons parts, quitting and starting the quest again, and just having one weapon part in my inventory at a time and he still just says something about Elenor's maintenance not being finished yet and it seems that her emotional range is a wee bit too wide. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be much appreciated. lol

you just need to do ''secret delivery'' mang. thats why hes worried about elenor, then docs secret plan to reunite them officially n ur good

Edited by drdingus
  • Like 1

Until you help the doctor with the delivery and his secret plan, he won't be able to help you out, he doesn't work for free. Once you take care of delivering to elenor her new energy pack, and help him out with his secret plan, then he'll owe you a favor and convert parts for you. In order to get Secret Delivery and Doc's Secret Plan quests, you must have up to 4-1 unlocked in the government quests, since secret plan is a ruins quest.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

And if u did that and want to convert later too.

do the Quest Doc's Secret Plan and After that, Dr. Osto's Research.

then u can Talk to him at the principal Pipe.

Note: U have to Do those 2 quests in one Session, otherwise u will have to repeat both

Edited by Shiva

8 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

Have you tried following these steps?

How to unlock Doctor Osto Research:

• Start episode 1 any difficulty (normal for faster results);
  • Go to the middle of pioneer2 where there's a teleport, enter it and talk to Momoka;
  • Repeat the process until you are on quest 4-1;
  • Create now a game in one player mode;
  • finish the quests claiming a stake, magnitude of metal, battle training secret delivery and doc's secret plan;
  • Now you should have Dr Osto's Research unlocked, start the quest and talk to the doc, to convert your parts.

WARNING: if you finish the quest you will have to do all one player quests to have it open again.

hoi that's my topic xD!

• Like 1

Are you sure you are playing the correct difficulty setting? The one you played all those quest in? I recently was converting enemy parts and was baffled that it did not work any more. I had originally played everything on vhard but made my game in normal. So even though all the quests were available I could not convert the parts on normal.

36 minutes ago, Ogni-XR21 said:

Are you sure you are playing the correct difficulty setting? The one you played all those quest in? I recently was converting enemy parts and was baffled that it did not work any more. I had originally played everything on vhard but made my game in normal. So even though all the quests were available I could not convert the parts on normal.

Now that you say that... In Ultima the flags to play quests are used regardless of the difficulty, but the quest themselves might not respect this.

Thank you everyone for your replies! I think I know what I did wrong. I didn't do the Secret Delivery until after I did Dr. Osto's Research and I think that's what messed every thing up. Going to try and just complete all of the quests and see if that helps.