Credit Cards

Lemon

Well if you need a credit card, then you need a bank. So did you already got a bank or not ? Are you wondering what kind of bank you should choose ? What kind of credit card you should take ?

Also, since banks are different from one country to another, it would be useful to know your country in order to help you ;)

In my country, there is different advantage to be student (by example) regarding credit cards. So what is your status ?

Getting a credit card is not such a big deal normally. So you just have to check and compare all the advantages you can earn.

Basically, I would say to take the cheaper one. But it mainly depends on your needs.

One "true" advice I can give you, is to always ask the bank for any "hidden fees" such as "yearly numeric maintenance" which can cost ya around 50 bucks (well perhaps not for a credit cards but...). Do not hesitate to be persistant and ask things such as "Are you sure I am only gonna pay that amount per month ? What about the yearly fees ? None ? No hidden fees coming later in the year for any maintenance or whatsoever ?" (but do it in a better english that me xD) I assure you, that sometime you will be very surprised =D

Also, always remember that people in banks (and everyyyywhere in the world) will try to sell you the most expansive credit cards. They've been trained for that. If they tell you "Oh there is this card who does that and that and that... what ? the price ? only 4 dollars a month that's really correct blahblahblah". DO have a big check, they can have a 1$50/month credit card they will not tell you about because it's more advantageous for them to sell you something more expansive.

dont get a credit card, get an account at a credit union

its like a bank except they use your stuffs to build you credit the more money you store there and still have debit cards so its a plus because you cant over draw

• Like 1