Quest Editing **First Stop Here**

Larva

WTF Atlas?! y r u being rude? :onion-head60: no need 2 call sum1 retarded for sumthin silly like that. i understand that your just giving ravso information but r insults and rudeness really necessary?

detective dragon is it me or do we have another "suspect" on our hands? :onion103:

• Like 1

well at least I try to do a custom quest out of fun....

(for your information: there WAS a file saved! the file ITSELF got corrupted on the outage!)

(also I DID download and test other quests to see how it actually works but it is

well known that experience and error are your best tutors)

look, I don't insult people just because they fail at something.

Actually I apreciate the fact that there's people willing to give this a shot

for the sake of not having to repeat TTF over 100 times to feel they're

getting something accomplished!

(I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's sick of it)

Also I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop insulting me and the people who

post in reply to this.

have your way if you must saying this is a failure (because in a way it ended that way)

but please don't go all out on eveyone else.

and with that, good day to you sir.

• Like 3

keep up the good work RAVSO, if wasnt for the corrupted file we could try that newmade quest out, im glad that someone else besides me or the others staff members are trying to do something different for the server :3

goodluck cheersup

By Eli.

• Like 2

keep up the good work RAVSO, if wasnt for the corrupted file we could try that newmade quest out, im glad that someone else besides me or the others staff members are trying to do something different for the server :3

goodluck cheersup

By Eli.

there was no corrupted file, there was never anything useful to begin with, he couldn't even find a command and had just taken existing quest started spamming eneies on it for less time then it takes a shadow backup to be made which is about 2 mins (probably TTF which is what every idiot dives on to edit, which is asmusing because it's by far one of the most patched toghter and bypassed quests made by sega and even the slightest bad edit can screw it to hell), now would you like to stop editing my posts before i get larva to edit a few of yours talk about being buthurt about the truth.

He wasn't doing aything different he was just doing the same crap every idiot before him has done.

And as i pointed out in a previous post that butthurt mod wiped out, "rika's guides" contain very little information actually contributed by him and most of it is just lifted from the wiki, myself, cry0 soulja and slyphos.

Qedits shadow save cannot corrupt like that lol... your speaking to one of the devs who worked on the program not the random forum tards who like to edit out posts because I hurt someones feelings telling them they are too stupid to use a program that takes a degree of assembly knowledge to use in the first place.

-Lee.

Now to adress the idiot moderator:

pointing out that someone stole information and then slapped their name on flaming does not make. comprende, or would you like that in spanish because i'm sure i could get larva to translate ot for me.

erasing relvent information about a program developed by our team flaming does not make, ie random forumtard cannot find a command therefore qedit must be broken, it's not.

erasing my all i posts but not erasing subsequent ones made by others shows bias not objective moderating.

This carries on and i'll just request larva pulls all links to our software from the forum.

Have a nice day now.

• Like 1

so what? I failed at Qedit. at least I try to learn something from mistakes and

actually keep on trying.

so sue me, I suck at Qedit.

but hey at least I haven't succumbed into saying "oh well TTF will do"

go ahead make fun, throw insults at me. I'm still gonna learn to do this thing right.

Now, you are you to talk about decent moderation? i mean of all the ppl that can give moderation hints, i believe you are the least qualified lee.

Also, stating facts and flaming/trolling are 2 separated things, one doesn't mean the other, you stated facts, that's okay, you flamed, you get punished, simple as that.

Read the rules, folow the rules, respect others for once.

You're lucky that i haven't reported (again) your last post for repeated trolling/flamming.

Moderator decisions are final, if you want to complain/want a 2nd opinion, then PM an admin or another moderator.

Remember that many are still learning, so it takes time to learn all the things that can and must be done in qedit

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K
  • Like 2

Now, you are you to talk about decent moderation? i mean of all the ppl that can give moderation hints, i believe you are the least qualified lee.

Also, stating facts and flaming/trolling are 2 separated things, one doesn't mean the other, you stated facts, that's okay, you flamed, you get punished, simple as that.

Read the rules, folow the rules, respect others for once.

You're lucky that i haven't reported (again) your last post for repeated trolling/flamming.

Moderator decisions are final, if you want to complain/want a 2nd opinion, then PM an admin or another moderator.

Remember that many are still learning, so it takes time to learn all the things that can and must be done in qedit

kireek report me all you want you id..t lol, can you not see larva posted 2 posts above loling. not gonna do alot. Elision won't be doing that again lol.

Lee thouse word are way out of place please dont use them.!

Edited by Larva

so atlas as far as i can tell you are insulting people for making a mistake in qedit. as u r one of the devs who made the program its fair to say u know it better than anyone which means u would very rarely make a mistake whilst using it. but when sum1 doesnt use it very often or its their 1st time using it they are bound to make simple mistakes, its how we learn as humans (newmans and casts count too XD).

so when u made the very first version of the qedit program it was 100% perfect? (meaning there was no reason for new versions/revisions/updates) becasue if it wasnt 100% perfect then we should be calling u an idiot for making mistakes the first time around. after all thats exactly wat ur doing is it not?

and as kireek said, stating helpful facts is good becasue it helps people learn but adding insults to that is just pointless becasue it doesnt help anyone learn or improve.

ps. DAvell ur right maybe we should set montague to castrape him LOL

The only posts violating the rules (aka posting just to troll/flame) are yours, larva can do whatever he wants, but as a member i still feel that reporting your posts are the right move.

You keep doing whatever it is you're doing and i'll keep reporting, afterall, i'm not the one disrespecting others, so my credibility and status remains the same.

• Like 1

there was no corrupted file, there was never anything useful to begin with, he couldn't even find a command and had just taken existing quest started spamming eneies on it for less time then it takes a shadow backup to be made which is about 2 mins (probably TTF which is what every idiot dives on to edit, which is asmusing because it's by far one of the most patched toghter and bypassed quests made by sega and even the slightest bad edit can screw it to hell), now would you like to stop editing my posts before i get larva to edit a few of yours talk about being buthurt about the truth.

He wasn't doing aything different he was just doing the same crap every idiot before him has done.

And as i pointed out in a previous post that butthurt mod wiped out, "rika's guides" contain very little information actually contributed by him and most of it is just lifted from the wiki, myself, cry0 soulja and slyphos.

Qedits shadow save cannot corrupt like that lol... your speaking to one of the devs who worked on the program not the random forum tards who like to edit out posts because I hurt someones feelings telling them they are too stupid to use a program that takes a degree of assembly knowledge to use in the first place.

-Lee.

Now to adress the idiot moderator:

pointing out that someone stole information and then slapped their name on flaming does not make. comprende, or would you like that in spanish because i'm sure i could get larva to translate ot for me.

erasing relvent information about a program developed by our team flaming does not make, ie random forumtard cannot find a command therefore qedit must be broken, it's not.

erasing my all i posts but not erasing subsequent ones made by others shows bias not objective moderating.

This carries on and i'll just request larva pulls all links to our software from the forum.

Have a nice day now.

dude no one is saying you don't kne what you're talking about or what your saying is not making sense, the main issue is HOW you went at ravso. its not like he was bragging about anything, or blaming Qedit for his corrupt file, or complaining about the people who made it, his issue was that his power went out and he lost his progress. also it is possible for a cpu to lose memory that is saved on it. jus like a memory card. like just unpluggin a pc while it is downloading certain files CAN have adverse effects on its system. i bet you know more ways a pc can be damaged internally than me. point is ravso INTENTIONS were to share his failed experience and hopefully look for help. he came in peace. you on da other hand jus came in flaming him on your own personal assumptions. you could have said that there should have ben a shadow save and that he should not assume parts were missing jus because he couldn't read them, but your negative tone and calling bs were unneccesary. i do appreciate the fact that we Qedit thx to who all made it available, but wasn't the reason of realeasing Qedit to the public was to let the public have a take on creating quests? then why insult them when they try? and besides it is known (at least on schtack) that you keep an upgraded version of Qedit that you use. havent ben on schtack in a while so maybe that's changed, but i imagine that your version of Qedit don't have as many problems as the public issued one.

Have a bad day now