Quest Editing **First Stop Here**

Larva

there was no corrupted file, there was never anything useful to begin with, he couldn't even find a command and had just taken existing quest started spamming eneies on it for less time then it takes a shadow backup to be made which is about 2 mins (probably TTF which is what every idiot dives on to edit, which is asmusing because it's by far one of the most patched toghter and bypassed quests made by sega and even the slightest bad edit can screw it to hell), now would you like to stop editing my posts before i get larva to edit a few of yours talk about being buthurt about the truth.

He wasn't doing aything different he was just doing the same crap every idiot before him has done.

And as i pointed out in a previous post that butthurt mod wiped out, "rika's guides" contain very little information actually contributed by him and most of it is just lifted from the wiki, myself, cry0 soulja and slyphos.

Qedits shadow save cannot corrupt like that lol... your speaking to one of the devs who worked on the program not the random forum tards who like to edit out posts because I hurt someones feelings telling them they are too stupid to use a program that takes a degree of assembly knowledge to use in the first place.

-Lee.

Now to adress the idiot moderator:

pointing out that someone stole information and then slapped their name on flaming does not make. comprende, or would you like that in spanish because i'm sure i could get larva to translate ot for me.

erasing relvent information about a program developed by our team flaming does not make, ie random forumtard cannot find a command therefore qedit must be broken, it's not.

erasing my all i posts but not erasing subsequent ones made by others shows bias not objective moderating.

This carries on and i'll just request larva pulls all links to our software from the forum.

Have a nice day now.

I gave credit, so why complain? Also, it's not like I don't know how to use what's in it. >.>

Least my thingy ain't all in "computer talk" (I'm not saying that's bad by the way, just mine is probably a bit easier to understand).

Be nice to the mod Lee. D=

Anyway, yay I'm working on another quest that I started in august, but neglected till today. I hope I actually bother to finish it. It would help if PSO stops crashing for no reason. >.>;;;;;;

Edited by Rika
  • Like 2

I gave credit, so why complain? Also, it's not like I don't know how to use what's in it. >.>

Least my thingy ain't all in "computer talk" (I'm not saying that's bad by the way, just mine is probably a bit easier to understand).

Be nice to the mod Lee. D=

Anyway, yay I'm working on another quest that I started in august, but neglected till today. I hope I actually bother to finish it. It would help if PSO stops crashing for no reason. >.>;;;;;;

yes the everybody elses guide but rika's with tika's name on it lol....

Be nice to the mod lol no, he edited my posts even ones with no offensive content in so he can go suck a dildo for all i care lol.

and it's probably crashing due to one of your failed quest edits XD

yes the everybody elses guide but rika's with tika's name on it lol....

and it's probably crashing due to one of your failed quest edits XD

They weren't guides, more like just info.

Cry0s thing was the only thing remotely a guide. And only if you knew what he was talking about. The OP codes he has down have different names if I remember.

Be nice. >>

Well, I'm not completely sure on my fail coding. My laptop crashes everywhere in pso regardless pretty much, didn't happen with vista really. I always crash in different spots. I'll have to get someone else to test it to be sure. ;-;

Also, you could always help me by pointing out crashes and mistakes that I don't know about. >.>

Edit: Woot, did respective tomarrow and Olga flow crashes just as he does with my quest. Soo, yay not my fault. XD

Edited by Rika
  • Like 1

They weren't guides, more like just info.

Cry0s thing was the only thing remotely a guide. And only if you knew what he was talking about. The OP codes he has down have different names if I remember.

Be nice. >>

Well, I'm not completely sure on my fail coding. My laptop crashes everywhere in pso regardless pretty much, didn't happen with vista really. I always crash in different spots. I'll have to get someone else to test it to be sure. ;-;

Also, you could always help me by pointing out crashes and mistakes that I don't know about. >.>

Edit: Woot, did respective tomarrow and Olga flow crashes just as he does with my quest. Soo, yay not my fault. XD

that just means you effed your client up, that just makes you more retarded not less lol....

that just means you effed your client up, that just makes you more retarded not less lol....

Jokes on you cause I used the client from Soda's page to test. I crashed a lot and thought reinstalling PSO would help. Didn't help one bit. XD

A'hem, not my fault. -blames laptop that can suprisingly play way better grafical games than pso just fine-

I need people to test it. ;-;

Edited by Rika

enough of this..!! this is way out of league.

Atlas you have one more Warn .! lol like if that gonnna stop you anyway.

topic close.