Can someone explain this to me?

Apollo

I've played around for a few months and been invited to several teams in that time... A lot of them say they have events and blah blah blah... I'm just wondering, what do we use them for? A sub community within the server that watches it's members back? Are the events just like "Hey everyone let's mass hunt this item!"? I just wanna know :onion-head65:

• Like 1

Yeah, they're basically sub-communities. The team chat (F9) helps the team converse with each other more easily.

As for the events, that's totally up to the team leaders. I suppose some of them can be more creative than just hunting a particular item. They could have lotteries or raffles - or set up some other kind of event.

They serve no real purpose other than to allow the team members to better communicate and have fun with one another.

Yeah, they're basically sub-communities. The team chat (F9) helps the team converse with each other more easily.

As for the events, that's totally up to the team leaders. I suppose some of them can be more creative than just hunting a particular item. They could have lotteries or raffles - or set up some other kind of event.

They serve no real purpose other than to allow the team members to better communicate and have fun with one another.

I could of said that but my previous comment was easier xD

Erm....

Hmmmm

No

7598LosingHead.gif

lol

Edited by djij2010

Dj you just make things difficult you know that... lol thanks Choko, you cleared it up for me. Maybe I'll find a team to join now :onion-head65:

But I like making things for you difficult apollo xD

Just think of it as the same way you do with high school. They are just a bunch of clicks that certain people feel welcome too. You got your jocks, cheerleaders, nerds. etc. Except here we are all nerds and we just have our own little group of nerdy friends that watch each others back and help out from time to time!

• Like 1