Guys come to block 2 lobby 1, I'll have one char sitting there so we can talk, there's too many PMs and in-game stuff going on right now for me to take care of the PMs.

Edit: sry, Takara bought the Spread Needle 35 0 0 40 35h

Edited by El Socko

I'll close the shop for tonight as I simply must go to bed (work tomorrow). Sorry for those customers I couldn't serve today. I'll be back tomorrow around 6 pm CET (that's about 10 am in the Americas) but I'll stay on for quite some time, similar to today I guess.

Reserved items (forum name, item) --- -- - -

KarmaTheFoney: 40 Native Rambling May

alejox-1123: Ultima Reaper 15 0 0 0 35h

cyane: all the six (hitless) Spread Needles on Trashbot (1-1) ... lol

Edited by El Socko

I'll close the shop for tonight as I simply must go to bed (work tomorrow). Sorry for those customers I couldn't serve today. I'll be back tomorrow around 6 pm CET (that's about 10 am in the Americas) but I'll stay on for quite some time, similar to today I guess.

Reserved items (forum name, item) --- -- - -

KarmaTheFoney: 40 Native Rambling May

alejox-1123: Ultima Reaper 15 0 0 0 35h

cyane: all the six (hitless) Spread Needles on Trashbot (1-1) ... lol

So someone actually gave me an RM after I mentioned buying that, so I don't need it anymore :"L

Okay guys, I'm back.

Well, yesterday was crazy as I got almost two dozen PMs during the time I was online - for each one I replied to I got like 3 new ones plus the in-game trading stuff ... so please forgive me for not being able to reply to everyone, it was simply impossible to keep track of everything, my head was spinning XD

I've replied to a few PMs now (but am not done yet, a few left) but I have to say, I still prefer if people post here since with PMs I need to keep many browser tabs open - with this topic instead, I only need to open as many tabs as (relevant) pages the topic has. Saves me a lot of hassle.

I'll be in block 2 shortly and also on PRO team's teamspeak server in one of the lower channels, so anyone with access to it, feel free to talk to me there. The server IP can be found somewhere in their team subforum (not sure if I should post it here).

Also, regarding the Spread Needles ... a few people have expressed interest in the high hit ones so I can't really pick someone as no one (despite me asking for it in my very first post) came forward with an offer. I may just put up an auction so you can fight it out amongst each other :P

Finally, a few replies:

Do you have any Luck mats? I would love to buy them if possible :D

I have 33 left (account 1-4). If you can pay in DTs I'll sell at 4 Luck for 1 DT (better deal than the usual 2 PDs for 1 Luck) so 8 DT if you want them all.

if you have enough mind mats to equal 99 can i buy them from you for 3 dts?

Yes, I currently have 99 Mind (1-5, common bank), 3 dts will be fine.

So someone actually gave me an RM after I mentioned buying that, so I don't need it anymore :"L

No problem.

• 2 weeks later...