Promote Ultima Server

zsmith9806

OK you PSO fans, to show support for your server I think everyone needs to go out to any forum that they know of and just post a friendly topic saying something like" to celebrate the new PSO2 why not get back in the groove with PSOBB ULTIMA" or something cheesy like that.

I think it would really help if all 50 of us do this. Now i know there are other servers out there but why cant we play both? That's not even the point right now. What is the point is I would like to see a bigger audience on this server than we have now.

So get out there and show some support for PSOBB ULTIMA. Thank you all!

• Like 3

OK you PSO fans, to show support for your server I think everyone needs to go out to any forum that they know of and just post a friendly topic saying something like" to celebrate the new PSO2 why not get back in the groove with PSOBB ULTIMA" or something cheesy like that.

I think it would really help if all 50 of us do this. Now i know there are other servers out there but why cant we play both? That's not even the point right now. What is the point is I would like to see a bigger audience on this server than we have now.

" to celebrate the new PSO2 why not get back in the groove with PSOBB ULTIMA"

"Now i know there are other servers out there but why cant we play both? That's not even the point right now."

LOL I like ur thinking u get reps haha cheesy indeed

• Like 1

I like u say!!!!!

GOD SAVE ULTIMA !!!!!!

Grettings!

• Like 2

For those that play other MMORPG's or other Online Based games like WoW, Runescape, Solider Front, Etc... post a topic on there "Off Topic" section of forums. I know Runescape you cant sponsor Ultima or any other game sever in-game or their forums because of there policy. But I know they have a 3rd party forum (www.zybez.net/community) that you can post on there Off Topic section.

Also you can take a small signature like Larva's and post it in your own signature with a redirect link in it and it redirects it to our website/forum. (which btw, Larva can you give me the image code so I can put it in my sig's? I like it alot :blush: )

Edited by Kiryu13
  • Like 1

For those that play other MMORPG's or other Online Based games like WoW, Runescape, Solider Front, Etc... post a topic on there "Off Topic" section of forums. I know Runescape you cant sponsor Ultima or any other game sever in-game or their forums because of there policy. But I know they have a 3rd party forum (www.zybez.net/community) that you can post on there Off Topic section.

Also you can take a small signature like Larva's and post it in your own signature with a redirect link in it and it redirects it to our website/forum. (which btw, Larva can you give me the image code so I can put it in my sig's? I like it alot :blush: )

Good thinkin man, I hope every one will do that! I have already gotten kicked from pso-world.com in like the first 10 min because i mention another server. But i do know that 1up.com lets you mention this server in your blog. Not necessarily on the forums but on your own blogs. I would like to see everyone on here makin blogs on 1up especially with the Ultima server in mind.

Good thinkin man, I hope every one will do that! I have already gotten kicked from pso-world.com in like the first 10 min because i mention another server. But i do know that 1up.com lets you mention this server in your blog. Not necessarily on the forums but on your own blogs. I would like to see everyone on here makin blogs on 1up especially with the Ultima server in mind.

If there is someone out there that is good at making Signatures and Avatars, we could get one made for Ultima and that would help promote us.

• Like 1