A>100/0/0/100 50h Double Cannon, 50h FULLY SPHERED vjaya set and 70h Red Sword

Mr Noob

Hello everyone!

I am auctioning these beauties:

• Vjaya 100/0/0/100 50h and Vjaya 0/100/100/0 50h (countdown starts with 68 dts on the set and then ends in 48 hours)
  • Double Cannon 100/0/0/100 50h (countdown stars with 52 dts and then ends 48 hours) CHB 55 dts B/O MEET SOLD
  • Red Sword 0/0/0/0 70h (countdown starts with 25 dts and then ends in 48 hours) gifted this to a fried

Rules

1- I have the right to close this auction if I dont get satisfied with the offer.

2- I will give the inmediate b/o if I consider yours a worthy offer.

3-You can also bid stuff, but I would rather prefer dts.

now test your might :)

Edited by MrHucast

im sure you've noticed after recent donations

Im browsing the trade center and i see the majority of the trades are for DTS, I would have to do something about it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Im browsing the trade center and i see the majority of the trades are for DTS, I would have to do something about it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

u mean like these 400 DT dark weapons? D:

Well fresh new players just come bye. They have nothing, they have barely starting playing. They pay for it with dts instead of playing the game...

But PDs are not dead, far from that. And there is still a lot of people converting their DTs in PDs.

As for items, it's mostly big items that are traded for other big "almost unobtainable" items.

The way I see it : new players (mostly) buy DTs, then convert it to PDs or buy stuff with it. Then at the other end, "older" players use DTs for stats and hit.

Edited by Misombre

Another issue is that pds barely drop. Therefore, players tempt to cover their needs with dts, since these are easier to get through donation stuff.

Special note to admin: Come on larva bid and bring life to my auction topic O_O

Edited by MrHucast