This Totally Happened

McLaughlin86

11 am, the typical time of my alarm going off. It blasted the stupid preset ringtone at max volume as it has for years now. I walked out from my bedroom and into the kitchen because food is life. Before I could make my usual eggs and toast though, I was interrupted by a knock at the door. My friend for years, Trevor was the one knocking. He looked at me with the most serious face ever, implying that I already knew what today was going to consist of. Unfortunately, if I did know, I forgot. However, I went along with it. Dead silence from emitted from Trevor, he simply guided me with hand signals. We ended up in his car where there was a mutual friend of ours, Matt. He looked just as serious and focused as Trevor. Still not knowing what the hell was happening, I played along because I thought they'd be pissed if I didn't know what was happening.

We took off and an eerie vibe filled the car. I noticed sweat dripping from Trevor's face. He was the most nervous I'd ever seen him. Soon enough, we arrived at a bank in downtown Chicago. At this point I think I had an idea of what was going down, but I sure as hell couldn't believe it. We parked in an alley beside the bank. Trevor popped the trunk and handed me some supplies. My head was so fucked up, an unbelievable arsenal of guns that I thought I'd never touch in my life. M9's M16's, tasers and fucking hand grenades. Stocking myself up with these things felt so surreal. The 3 of us had easily joked about doing something like this for years, but I always thought it was just that. The looks on our faces implied there was no turning around now, so we stuck to this plan. The 3 of us walked out of the alley way and entered the front of the bank before anyone outside noticed what we had.

We were straight out of a movie with bad character development at this point. Three intimidating looking bastards with no sense to us at all. We looked at each other holding back regret, but gave each other the nod. Matt and I unloaded M16's like we couldn't wait another second. A mess of blood decorated the walls and floors of this absurdly large building. Trevor being the impatient guy he is sometimes went straight for his grenades. He filled the receptionist's counter tops with piles of limbs while laughing his ass off. We all couldn't bring ourselves to admit it, but this was some of the most fun we'd had in our lives. Yet deep down, we knew this was absolutely vile and unforgivable. After having our share of twisted fun, we salvaged what money we could by abusing the managers, security and explosives.

We made our way out the front and could hear and see police already. All of us made a run for the alley way where Trevor parked, but the car was already being seized by police. In a desperate attempt, we looked all around us to see how we could escape. We noticed a bus and figured it was our only option because the police wouldn't pull it over if they didn't know we were in it. We stormed inside of it and told the passengers to keep quiet and the bus driver to do his thing. This, of course, didn't last. A passenger decided to call the cops on their phone and exposed us. In a fit of anger and frustration, Matt pulled the pin from one of his grenades and stuffed it down the person's throat. This caused the bus to pretty much be useless, not to mention Matt's act nearly killed us.

Of all places, the bus was stopped on the Chicago bridge. In a matter of seconds, cops boxed us in on all sides. The three of us looked at each other and realized there was no way out and that we were going to be fucked for life. With this in our minds, we all gave each other a nod and knew what came next. We stepped out of the bus and were determined to use every last piece of murderous equipment we had. However, right as this moment came to, I woke up.

Lol, dreams.

• Like 2

I was going on a trip to a dance event to Georgia with a few of my close friends and we flew all the way to New York which is way past so we thought wtf like we're on the wrong plane but the lady said chilllllll the next thing I know I see a plane fall out of the sky and im like well shit. We keep going normally but still nervous I see another plane fall out of the sky but this one was out of control and crashed into a b52 that was being worked on, on the ground and that shit straight exploded. I thought for sure we were about to get glassed... Well I was right our plane starts falling from the sky and we hit a crane going really fast and no one except me lived. I flew straight out of the plane onto the pavement but I just stood up and said I probably need some help. I found some lady that was a nurse or something like that and she took me to the hospital but once I got there no one would pay attention to me and received zero help. I left and walked the streets and just kept telling people hey I really need help I was just in a plane crash. Nothing not even dang bro you good just walked right past me. I ended up in some part of New York that wasn't cities and finally remembered I had a phone so I called my mom and told her that my friends are dead and idk where I am or what is happening and she said well you have really good luck so I was like k... Then I saw a police car go by and got the idea to call 911 and they said they'd get someone there and then I woke up lol

• Like 2

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll put you in my will when this happens.

For some reason I was in the middle of world war 3. Apparently trump had became president and caused ww3

I was on my way back from saving my cat for some reason she was a kitten and as I hold her in my arms with her claws hurting me I kept running through a long street where on one side there was an army shooting at us and I got hit a few times but kept running until I reached a store at an Intersection where the enemy had a tank across the street blasting everything to shit . I was hiding behind that store trying to figure out how I was going to run past that tank . Until the tank blows half the store away , next was the half I was hiding behind . I see the tank turning it's cannon to our side of the stores direction and then I woke up

For some reason I was in the middle of world war 3. Apparently trump had became president and caused ww3

I was on my way back from saving my cat for some reason she was a kitten and as I hold her in my arms with her claws hurting me I kept running through a long street where on one side there was an army shooting at us and I got hit a few times but kept running until I reached a store at an Intersection where the enemy had a tank across the street blasting everything to shit . I was hiding behind that store trying to figure out how I was going to run past that tank . Until the tank blows half the store away , next was the half I was hiding behind . I see the tank turning it's cannon to our side of the stores direction and then I woke up

Dang that's quite a nightmare. Can't say I've ever had wwIII flashbacks, but this one time I was dreaming that I woke up as a telekinetic ralts (yes... the pokemon) and lived with my cousins in their old house, but I couldn't let my aunt know I existed, so I lived behind the couch. I swear this story line kept up every time I went to bed for about a week.