AUCTION : ZANBA

Virec

I am auctioning off my ZANBA+38 (40/0/40/0/50). The auction will expire in 72 hours from the posting time.

Opening Bid will start at 20 DTs and move up from there.

As the administrator of this auction I reserve the right to close it at any time or extend if needed.

Zanba with 50 hit is worth more than 20DTs.

It's a decently good weapon (on the only two classes that can use it), but it's only worth like 15 at best. Weapons worth more than 15 have got to be something really special and exceptional, even an excal with those stats isn't worth current bid of 30 dts. Zanba may be one of my favorite weapons, but it's certainly not worth so outrageously high.

• Like 1

You charged me over 5DTs for a 40/40/0/0 Zanba alone. A hitless Zanba worth over 5DTs but a 50 hit one isn't worth 20? Not buying that dude. Doesn't make sense.

It makes perfect sense. That one has abeast (really good stat for it) and native, a no hit zanba is like 20-30 pds depending on the stats and that was a good one so 5 dts was fine. A hit one is worth significantly more, just not that high; it does have high hit and two 40s (though one is in the least useful stat), but those stats are feasibly huntable, it isn't like the value is based on taking a no hit one and adding hit with dts to it. It may be a tough enemy and a tough hunt, but it's only usable on 2 classes, and only one option of a multitude of options, many of which are more versatile and much easier to get. Zanba is a good weapon, but it's not such an exceptional or special weapon, or so much better than everything else, as to command an outrageously high price.

• Like 1

Again with the prices. Just let the man set his own. It's not affecting anyone at all. If you buy it at whatever prices it's their business. Good luck virec. Wish I had dts to offer but I'm all out after sphering.

• Like 2

CLOSE TOPIC THIS AUCTION IS DONE THANKS SO A CERTAIN SOMEONE DERAILING MY TOPIC.. I WILL POST A NEW AUCTION WITH A WARNING TO THE PERSON THAT DERAILED THIS TOPIC.

DO NOT INTERFER WITH ONE OF MY AUCTIONS AGAIN UNLESS ITS A BID

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A THREAT ITS A STATEMENT.

Edited by Virec
removed offensive ps
  • Like 1