Game randomly closes

So, since I've had this game installed it seems to close, not crash, randomly for what seems like no reason. The reason I think it's the game closing and not crashing is that there is no error that pops up, but in all other cases on the forums there's an error that the person gets, but not me :). I can play the game it's not that it boots me out of the lobby or when I try to connect to a game, or at least not always, sometimes I can go a full 30 mins before it closes or other times it takes me going from pioneer 2 to forest 1.I already made the files allowed by my anti-virus software, and I have tried all sorts of combinations in the options. I've re-installed the game 3 times, and I'm still having no luck.

Please help me. :(

(I'm having trouble remembering what I've tried and not tried so apologizes in advanced if you suggest something and I've already tried it but forgot to put in the first post.)

In my experience, even with having the anti-virus allow the game, it still crashes quite often. I just turn my anti-virus off completely, even though that's not the smartest idea, and it stops crashing.