zanba

atp 310 | 438

ata 38

grind 38

sword of ultima

atp 300-350

ata 15

grind 50

I think zanba wins but sword of ultima is open to more classes (all forces and hunters)

Zanba being humar/hucast ;o; best icecream sword i ever had

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

hmm zanba has slightly less atp 438 to sword of ultimas 450 but has a way better ata of 38 to s.o.u 15 which is a slight handicap to start with . the only redeeming feature I can see in the sword of ultima is that it is classed as a partisan which swings faster then a sword and from the looks of the description you get a free special added although its looks like your going for berserk already, and ive never actually seen one in game either but there may also be a stat increase on the horizon as it was one of the things on kajexs to fix list for more atp and ata . hopefully some usefull info in there somewhere : /

• Like 1

my change would be move it into the gap between red sword and master sword so around 650 to 750 atp and 45 ata and if was possible make it hit the same amount of enemies as ultima reaper does which currently outclasses it by a mile : O

i vote for more ata only, that atp is enough for charge/zerk/spirit, the partisan animation hit faster and wider than zanba, and i would like to see ultima sword in other events, no one hunt it when sta drops.

• Like 2