CONVERTING ENEMY PARTS INTO WEAPONS, QUEST TUTORIAL

Vypor

Yeah, um, each quest comes in tiers. You do some solo quests and more are unlocked, and that happens until you get them all.

Then you finish the last few quests and then they're all replayable.

It's booorrriiiiing, I know.

Actually it tells a bit of the PSO EP I history if you dont already know it/play it and if you did you gain nostalgia :P

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi, sorry to bring that topic back from the dead, but I have read the whole tutorial, and every post on this topic and...

Unless I'm really missing something, it doesn't tell me what I am supposed to do after unlocking all the one person quests till From the Depths ?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Sorry to reply to this old thread, but when I talk to Dr Osto in Dr Osto's Research he just talks about Elanor and won't accept the parts in my inventory. I've done all the quests in the guide and am now going through EVERY SINGLE quest in single player trying to figure out what I missed. It's really exhausting going through these so if anyone knows what I did wrong I'd love to hear.

• Dw 1

8 hours ago, HydeLyde said:

Sorry to reply to this old thread, but when I talk to Dr Osto in Dr Osto's Research he just talks about Elanor and won't accept the parts in my inventory. I've done all the quests in the guide and am now going through EVERY SINGLE quest in single player trying to figure out what I missed. It's really exhausting going through these so if anyone knows what I did wrong I'd love to hear.

This means that you haven't done Doc's Secret Plan yet, which is a ruins quest so it requires government quest 4-1 to be unlocked as well as the Secret Delivery 1p quest. Once you do that, the doc owes you one for helping him out in those two quests (secret delivery and doc's secret plan) and will convert weapons for you. The full requirements are as follows:
1. Unlock government quest 4-1
2. Complete 1p quests Battle Training, Claiming a Stake, Magnitude of Metal, Secret Delivery (requires 2-1), and Doc's Secret Plan (requires 4-1 and secret delivery)
3. Go to Dr. Osto's Research to convert items.

On 11/15/2018 at 4:01 AM, Fyrewolf5 said:

This means that you haven't done Doc's Secret Plan yet, which is a ruins quest so it requires government quest 4-1 to be unlocked as well as the Secret Delivery 1p quest. Once you do that, the doc owes you one for helping him out in those two quests (secret delivery and doc's secret plan) and will convert weapons for you. The full requirements are as follows:
1. Unlock government quest 4-1
2. Complete 1p quests Battle Training, Claiming a Stake, Magnitude of Metal, Secret Delivery (requires 2-1), and Doc's Secret Plan (requires 4-1 and secret delivery)
3. Go to Dr. Osto's Research to convert items.

Ā 

I had done all these quests but he was still wasn't taking my items. I switched to ultimate difficulty and he did though, I also opened and closed the game doing this; so not sure which did the trick. I think I did a few of the quests and missions across multiple difficulties, so maybe that messed things up?

Ā 

• 6 months later...
On 8/29/2010 at 9:58 PM, davell said:

Dr. Vell says you do not have to complete 4-1 trust me i converted parts without completing it this should save ppl some time you just have to unlock 4-1 also you HAVE to do magnitude of metal secret delivery and docs secret plan to change da parts talk to montague in the Dr. Ostos research quest trust me im a self-proclaimed doctor in monster parts lol

still get a rep tho funny as hell

confirm. how ever I did do Gov quest 4-2 cause I felt like it and after my first fial i was super determined got it 3rd try tho.

I did do Magnitude of Metal

Calming a stake

Battle training

Journalistic Pursuit

The fake in Yellow

Native research

Forest of Sorrow

Gran Squall

Secret Delivery

And Doc's Secret Plan, then i was able to turn part in Dr. Osto's Research. Note: you dont need to do anything in the Research he should be left of the med bay, after i turn in my parts I just bailed the quest for more turn ins. All Guild missions were done on normal solo.

So far got a rappy fan and a booma arm x2

• 1 year later...

Hey dudes/dudettes ^-^
I just wanted to ask, if someone could make my S-Reds Arms into a weapon
I would pay some pds or maybe an item from my shop/tradelist for it :x

Idk if this is punishable, so please be gentle on me :o

Happy hunting ā¤ļø

nvm i got it, ty :3

Edited by valken1992