CONVERTING ENEMY PARTS INTO WEAPONS, QUEST TUTORIAL

Vypor

Ok, so I can't count how many times I've had to explain to people how to do these quests, so that you can CONVERT ENEMY BODY PARTS INTO BLUDGEONING DEVICES. WHAT FUN.

Simply follow the advice included within the following pictures, and you should be well on your way to a long and boring string of long and boring quests, just so you can whack people over the noggin with a Bear arm.

: D

yay

Singlevsnormal.jpg

DATFLIPKICK.jpg

Ovenmitts.jpg

Thatquestyouguysneedtogetto.jpg

fromtehdephs.jpg

In Single Person mode of course...

Thishasbeen.jpg

lollipwned.jpg

I do hope this tutorial has made some sense to you, and has explained what all needs to be done so you may be part animal.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to GET EATEN BY A BOOMA ask for help. C:

• Like 38
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I gotta say your guide is as informative as it is funny so it deserves a pin. And a +1 rep :P

What about a Gold star? imsarcasticplz.png

• Like 3

Dr. Vell says you do not have to complete 4-1 trust me i converted parts without completing it this should save ppl some time you just have to unlock 4-1 also you HAVE to do magnitude of metal secret delivery and docs secret plan to change da parts talk to montague in the Dr. Ostos research quest trust me im a self-proclaimed doctor in monster parts lol

still get a rep tho funny as hell

Edited by davell
  • Like 2

Dr. Vell says you do not have to complete 4-1 trust me i converted parts without completing it this should save ppl some time you just have to unlock 4-1 also you HAVE to do magnitude of metal secret delivery and docs secret plan to change da parts talk to montague in the Dr. Ostos research quest trust me im a self-proclaimed doctor in monster parts lol

still get a rep tho funny as hell

Are you sure? Cause when I did it, the only way that it unlocked the quests afterward, was to unlock the ruins in th single person mode. THEN the new quests appeared. At least for me they did.

bd7v5.jpg

My result

Silver%20Star.jpg

Stll +1 rep tho =D

Yes, sadly DJ I did notice that afterward. However I had already edited it and put it all together, and since I'm lazy as heck, I didn't bother fixing it. lol

Are you sure? Cause when I did it, the only way that it unlocked the quests afterward, was to unlock the ruins in th single person mode. THEN the new quests appeared. At least for me they did.

well idk how i can show u but i ben making parts n i havent completed 4-1 i completed 3-3 which unlocks 4-1 and the ruins quests the only ruins quest you have to do is docs sercet plan. As for one person quests u only have to 5 of them the battle training, magnitutde of metal staking a claiming secret delivery n docs secret plan im sure of that that hasnt changed since dc n u can find montague in dr osto research or unsealed door

well idk how i can show u but i ben making parts n i havent completed 4-1 i completed 3-3 which unlocks 4-1 and the ruins quests the only ruins quest you have to do is docs sercet plan. As for one person quests u only have to 5 of them the battle training, magnitutde of metal staking a claiming secret delivery n docs secret plan im sure of that that hasnt changed since dc n u can find montague in dr osto research or unsealed door

Oh I think I get what you mean. Yeah, I think you have to at least unlock 4-1, not complete it.

I think I simply completed it to be on the safe side.

Its better you do everything so you can repeat anyway :P

And the heck SunnyD. Why would you want to have to go through all those again? Boring as heck they are. lol

lol, I just did it all correctly when I went through them. So I didn't have to redo the quests to get Soul Eater.

• Like 1

INDEED A FUKCING +REP XDDDDD ... almost 2 yeard so some one posted this guide lol

thanks XD..

PD. IGNORE DJIJ and his bullshit mistakes :P

My thoughts exactly. I figured it was time to make a tutorial on it, so teh noobs would have something to be blantantly pointed to their face when they keep asking the same question about how to do this. xD