Path to Salvation

Joseph Hararah

Ya know , an easy way to find out the enemy count of a quest if people aren't sure would be equipping a sealed item , number of kills you have before you start and number of kills after the quest. Simply calculate the difference . Although I'm sure there's an enemy count for this quest somewhere

Edited by Stark 1

Many!!!!!!

xD

Yeah I don't think they were counted, but quite a few, although your method indeed would work, Stark, he would like to know amount of each type, which would be harder.

Idk if the quest is publicly available, if it is, someone with QEdit might be able to find out, if not, i might be able to look at it.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/6440-enemy-counts/

This topic counts the quests that have highest numbers of each mobs. But not for the number of each mobs in each quests. Maybe can help you.

I've seen this thread, but it doesn't include PTS in it (see the top of the guide). My real question was is PTS the most efficient quest for farming a certain enemy, like a Dark Bringer or Merlan?

The list is old, it's actually made on another server and there are alot of Quests missing. So yeah, it's not quite accurate.However it's still good in most cases thugh.

What I remember from unsealing a complete PTS run should have around ~700 enemies.

The best Quest to farm Bringers is actually Simulator2.0, it's pretty hard if you don't have a Cast and/or gear. PTS - up to the secret room - should be good for Merlan.

Edited by Izaya

Forest Offensive simulator might be slightly better than sim 2.0 for bringers, it's generally the "easier" option of the two also, but neither is easy anyway. For merlans there could be several options, pts doesn't seem to have as much of them as it does arlan and del-d or have them very early though it has a good number just through the sheer spam, but it's always possible to find other options too, ones that might be easier to solo hunt such as 4-2 which is basically merlans in every single room, or have more of different enemies (for hunting multiple different drops simultaneously) like en4 also having lots of belras, etc. Sometimes even no quest can work for getting to certain enemies more quickly than a quest would. It's good to play around and explore the various quests for different options, and find what you like best for whatever subjective reasons you prefer.

The list is old, it's actually made on another server and there are alot of Quests missing. So yeah, it's not quite accurate.However it's still good in most cases thugh.

What I remember from unsealing a complete PTS run should have around ~700 enemies.

The best Quest to farm Bringers is actually Simulator2.0, it's pretty hard if you don't have a Cast and/or gear. PTS - up to the secret room - should be good for Merlan.

Forest Offensive simulator might be slightly better than sim 2.0 for bringers, it's generally the "easier" option of the two also, but neither is easy anyway. For merlans there could be several options, pts doesn't seem to have as much of them as it does arlan and del-d or have them very early though it has a good number just through the sheer spam, but it's always possible to find other options too, ones that might be easier to solo hunt such as 4-2 which is basically merlans in every single room, or have more of different enemies (for hunting multiple different drops simultaneously) like en4 also having lots of belras, etc. Sometimes even no quest can work for getting to certain enemies more quickly than a quest would. It's good to play around and explore the various quests for different options, and find what you like best for whatever subjective reasons you prefer.

Very helpful guys, thanks!

• Like 1