Ultima's New Launcher

Soly

what word wrap and steam mode do?

Word wrap is for when your chat overflows the chat bubble, it either moves the whole word to a new line or cuts the word as soon as it starts to overflow

Something like this:

First testing line
Second testing line
First testing line Sec
ond testing line

Steam mode, does nothing right now. Someone asked me to make it "compatible" with steam so the game keeps the steam's overlay and keeps showing you are in the game... however after adding a bunch of code and testing without it. It still worked... I left the option there in case I need it later xD

I'll hide it again.

Edited by Soly

i cant seem to get the virtual full screen to work properly, it loads the game fine and everything but it loads the client as if its normal in full screen mode. i'm still locked into the game and out of my display unless i close the game completely

Lol.. yeah... that's reason why its virtual "full screen" ... the normal fullscreen wont let you use other windows unless pressing alt + tab... however in the normal fullscreen the game will crash if you do that

About the resolutions, are you gonna add something like 1920x1080? that's my max resolution but you don't got it in the options, just 1920x1200 then 1680x1050, i'm not sure but isn't the normal standard resolution for 24" monitors mostly 1920x1080? (if not its all fine i don't wanna make more work for you..) i'm just wondering and questions harm no one D:

yes i have 1920x1080 normally in the options to choose and play with it.

so have i change it to a lower one? i dont get it....

edit: or must i update the launcher manually?

Edited by Pilmorix

About the resolutions, are you gonna add something like 1920x1080? that's my max resolution but you don't got it in the options, just 1920x1200 then 1680x1050, i'm not sure but isn't the normal standard resolution for 24" monitors mostly 1920x1080? (if not its all fine i don't wanna make more work for you..) i'm just wondering and questions harm no one D:

It has 1920x1080, is the resolution #8 ... they are ordered by ratio (first 4:3 then 16:9 then 16:10)

yes i have 1920x1080 normally in the options to choose and play with it.

so have i change it to a lower one? i dont get it....

edit: or must i update the launcher manually?

The launcher updates itself... but my launcher is not "online.exe"

Download it from the first page of this topic and it will update itself later on.

The launcher has been updated, the following changes were made:

- Improved Japanese translation

- Added a palette manager to ease a bit the life of dem forces.

Link in the first post.

• Like 1

The launcher has been updated, the following changes were made:

- Improved Japanese translation

- Added a palette manager to ease a bit the life of dem forces.

Link in the first post.

the pallet feature don't work