Ultima's New Launcher

Soly

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get the new launcher (1.3.5) to work. The old version (1.0.7) works fine.

I've tried it on to different machines (an imac and a samsung laptop). Both running Windows10. Any ideas?

6ZU03kV.png

Edited by fasixina

Add it to the exceptions.

Download from the link in this topic, which is the one and only official download btw.

It doesn't contain any virus or malware, if it's getting flagged, its a false positive, probably because it's not signed.

The launcher has been updated, now it contains a new option for window mode, virtual full screen.

If you want to run in fullscreen but also want to be able to switch to other windows like a browser

or well anything, select this option.

This option only works using my launcher.

Also, since I got a complain about the launcher not working, this because the person was using ENB Series.

My launcher now will ask you where you have PSOBB installed, making it able to be moved anywhere.

If you have the issue of my launcher not starting (and you use ENB), just move my launcher somewhere else.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

So I tried out the new launcher and when I click "start game" the game window opens for about 0.5 seconds and then closes again, this is all I can get it to do despite playing around with the settings, I am not using ENB.

I added 2 checks for incompatible settings.

Color Depth: 16-bit AND Window Mode: Fullscreen

Advanced Effect AND Window Mode: Fullscreen

If you have any of those combinations it wont end well

Also you need to select a lower or equal resolution to the max allowed by your screen

Have you tried window mode windowed or virtual fullscreen and a low resolution?

• Like 1

Ah thank you, I didn't even realize I had set the resolution to 1920x1200

I see.. yeah... if you don't have a monitor 16:10 that resolution will crash every time.

I'll see if I can get some checks for supported resoltions