Dark Flow Giveaway!

OBLIVION

IGN- Paw

lvl - 16something

character class - formarl

back story - Heyo! thanks for the opportunity :D been playing PSO forever, started on GC with a friend of mine and fell in love with the game. Struggled to get through hard mode as a hucast, just couldn't get falz in p3. Just didn't have the light resistance. Got frustrated and put it down for a few years and then found shithack where I played for a long time with some friends but eventually stepped away when all the drama started happening. Tried to go back when I got the Psobb but again but the community had dwindled and the people left were not the bunch of people i'd want to spend hours and hours of my time with.. Had heard of ultima and figured I'd give it a try and wow.. let me say how happy I was to discover such a wonderful community. Have met tons of really awesome people that are super down to help and always friendly and thats kinda why I'm entering this. As I can't use a DF myself, I'd love to see it go to my friend May who is really helpful and a really nice person, I think shes deserving of something nice for all she has done to help me so if I'm lucky enough to walk away with it thats what I'd do with it.

Thanks again for the opportunity, I hope to do something similar if I come across something worthy :D

• Like 1

I am not a worthy participant. My hunters are crap but I already have a dark weapon for my ranger so remove my name from list. I'll leave my info on here tho still for the fun of it ^^

IGN: pan, jonesy, jonesy3, Jonesy3, Jonesy

lvl: 200, 175, 150, 140, 160, 30

character classes: ramar, humar, hucast, racast, fonewm, ramarl.

I have a few other characters, some of all classes. A little information about myself- I have been playing PSO for about 12 years now. Started out on Gamecube and the original xbox. I stopped playing xbox once DUPING became a MAJOR issue. I went on to playing Blue Burst on the japanese server which was a blast. In 2004 or something I started playing Phantasy Star Universe, again that was a blast. I have Phantasy Star Portable 1 and 2, never got the chance of playing infinity. I found Ultima a few years ago and have been playing on and off for years. I also play PSO2 but have not been able to log in and sadly its my second account that I lost. I haven't made another account since it happened for the second time.

About me, I have 2 dogs banjo and cupcake. Also 2 cats named stella and lip. Lip is my cat, the rest are my crazy girlfriends. I have found out the dangers and reasons other people say not to move in with your significant other. Since September life has been a roller coaster. I work for a company called Access Systems and we install phone systems and security systems. We are a licensed Toshiba dealer. I love the outdoors, snowboarding and skiing are awesome. I live in West Virginia and religiously follow college basketball and football. This server has been a great way for me to get away.

Phantasy Star Online has been like no other game. Have met so many great people and friends over the years. Shared many great laughs with others. It has gotten me thru some rough times in life that I will refrain from going in to. This is a great example of how great the community is and how much fun this server is. There are a lot of people I have respect for and love. While I doubt I will win this raffle I had to enter.

I love the idea and I love the item being given away. Who knows I might get lucky!! Oblivion thanks for doing a great thing for the community and a way of bringing everyone together. Good times!

Sincerely,

Jonesy

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 1

Main IGN (In-game Name): Tru
Level:
Various. Highest level is 184 all characters I use are in my signature

Character Class: All forces and hunters except the humar (I plan to get them all to level 200)

Back Story:
Well I started on the gamecube like many people. I played with many friends irl. Mostly just my friend Malik. We would both play HUmar. He was around level 110 and I was around 118, I also had a FOnewm around 120. We had multiple memory cards and many many characters. Overall I spent over 500 hours on the GC. My best gear was stuff like demolition comet, Asuka (was so happy when it finally dropped), Red handgun, guard wave, god/hp, and many mags. Rati was the main one I used. We stopped hanging out as much, so we didn't play pso for awhile. Years later, my roommate's friend came over with pso and put it in my friends Wii when my memory card was in. He was in amazement when he saw all the stuff I had. My roommate wanted to get into the game as well and when researching it, he kept asking "What is blueburst?" So after looking around for awhile, I came upon this amazing website and I couldn't be happier c: My roommate and I got into it at the same time. I always like using force and hunter characters and he used rangers. The ultima community is amazing. Everyone is so kind, it completely exceeded my expectations, and I'm still in amazement; especially when I see people do things like what you're doing. So far I've put 451 hours and 54 minutes into this server I expect to put many more hours in. I'm sure it would be more if I didn't work two jobs and have school. Dark flow is the item that I want more than anything else in the game because it's like the bread and butter for hunters. I feel like hunters are the most difficult to use characters and therefore are the most intriguing. I plan on playing this game for many years to come, and kill thousands and thousands of enemies with dark flow :P As things are right now, I have a bit of trouble soloing certain bosses. Force characters have trouble soloing bosses like Olga Flow, and Gal Gryffon especially. A hunter with Dark Flow can make up for that (being that I don't plan on using rangers). I've used Force characters more on the Ultima server, but if I had Dark Flow I know I would use Hunters a lot more.
Thanks for doing this cool giveaway :)

Edited by tru

Diego

lv200

ramar

NĆ£o sou tao novo jogador mais nĆ£o consegui pegar um pgf nesse evento sozinho entĆ£o gostaria muito de uma dm para me ajudar a crescer no jogo. conheci o jogo no game cube e muitos anos depois agora descobri que posso jogar online e agora estou escrevendo minha historia no ultima.

Edited by Diegoaleixo

Main IGN: Betox

Level: 92

Class: Hucast, Fonewn

I started playing this game since the dreamcast days back in 2002. The first time I saw the game box I thought that this will just become into another disc on my gameā€™s pile. But once I started the game I saw there was a character named Hucast. I found it sooo amazing, he had everything I have ever wanted to be lol. That bad ass attitude, the way he stands at you. The way he looks at you like saying ā€œYou are nothing to me but one more victim into my listā€ and the character profile that says ā€œHucast Expert at close-range combat. HUcasts have the strongest attack power potential of any class.ā€ Oh man I can remember this like if it were psalm 23 :D

I immediately knew this was the character I wouldl use for the rest of my life. I started playing and the first quest I picked was the one you have to save Ash in forest. There I meet Kireek.. Oh man that was one of the best moments in my life! Kireek was soo bad ass. Then, I was 100% sure that I picked the right class. I found his Reaper sooo amazing, I actually expended the rest of my days trying to find that weapon, then I realized that I screw it up when I told my name to Sue at mineā€™s quest.. lol

Like 3 years ago I noticed about Blue Burst existence.. I felt so stupid! How come I have never knew about such a great game before?? I immediately downloaded the game and guess what?? The first character I picked without even thinking and looking at the new classes was Hucast!

Hucast is my pride and joy. When I opened the game I started feeling a lot of nostalgia that even made me drop some tearsā€¦ Man I was just reviving my childhood there!

Since then, I have had 16 lvl 200 hucasts in total. This is the char that I know the most. And I am not a casual player that will just leave the game when gets bored. This game is part of my life, I can even tell you each Max attack spam in ep1 and 4 and also downloaded mines theme song to play in my cell phone every day!

(Empty space out of control 1 and 2 :D)

(Revolution to the Origin 1 and 2 is my second fave song :D)

I am really bad at hunting or trading. Actually the few stuff I have here is because good people like Soly and Cyane.

I have also played FOs and RAs but my heart belongs to the hunter class.

Believe me when I tell you that I would love to have that DF for Betox J

I hope you people have enjoyed my story. And eventhough if I donā€™t get the price I will still be more than happy to have the opportunity to keep paying PSO for the rest of my life.

Wish a great day to everyone!

Thanks,

MrHucast

Edited by MrHucast

Main IGN : Stark 1 , Ulquiorra , Unloosed , bae

Level : 200, 200 , 200 , 172

Class : RAmar, Fonewm, Hucast , RAmar

Back story : I'm not really a video games type of guy but I did own a gamecube as a youngster , my aunt bought me Pso (I didn't like it)

One day I was bored and decided to play it and that's where my addiction started lol . One of my cousins told me about ultima and since then I've never been so addicted to something haha . My first character here was a HUcast named Wily.Wonk and my first level 200 but I deleted him cause his mats were messed up . Now I play Ramar the most but I do own 3 HUcasts 1 HUnewearl and HUcaseal which I neglect . I'm entering this because I want to take being a hunter to the next level .

I'm not good at this .

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 1

Hey, I want to entry this event.

Characters: Ninja (HUcaseal) , Samus (RAmarl)

Level: Ninja is 116 and Samus is 50 right now.

To myself: I started playing on this server a week ago or so. I'm thus confident with the game as I got many experience from before. In all my days of playing PSO and PSOBB I never had a Dark Flow nor any Dark-Weps :(

So that's the reason why I'm picking up the chance here to compete with others fair and square :)

Something more about me :D : I started playing PSO on Gamecube since it was released - I think 2002/03. Mostly I played it offline and had my very fun hacking and slaying countless monsters apart. Especially as HUmar, which was for me the best class at Gamecube offline.

Im not playing that much Video Games, but if I do, they are mostly RPG like good old days Gothic and Gothic 2 + Expansion. Diablo 1+2 with both expansion were my favourites too.

I also liked to play a lot of Starcraft Broodwar, Age of Empires 1+2, Red Alert and Warcraft 3.

So it came that I was playing Dota a lot, and even competitive on Battle.net - still loving this game today, but my Netbook just sucks at performance and never gets over 30fps - so yea, this says it all :D

Let the game (hopefully) begin! :)

Greetings Malakai

Main IGN: Lend0ri

Level: 200

Class: RACaseal

Hi, I first played PSO on Dreamcast when my sister had it. I only played a few times, I made a Fonewearl and went online but had no clue what I was doing. I remember someone took me on a quest and I was like, wow I just beat the game in 30 minutes? Years later on I would realze this quest was TTF! Haha

Well, I played again when I found out about BlueBurst a little bit. I got a char to level 96 I think. Last Oct I stumbled upon Ultima. Where I met some really wonderful friends ^^ Who helped me tbh I was still pretty newb. I always wanted to have a level200 char in PSO and now I have that with Lend0ri!! And so I am reaching my goals with her and HU and FO will be up next.

Edited by Lend0ri

IGN: Queen, level 200 but no dark weapons,

I am from Texas and I play game

This right here i was omg lol

But I want the enter this event

Ign:SaveQueen,Guilty,Judgment,Zero,MageMan,BlueMan many more lol

I just want to master the way of the hunter

Edited by Judgment

IGN: Queen, level 200 but no dark weapons,

I am from Texas and I play games

This right here i was omg lol

But I want the enter this event