ANONYMOUS (Will you meet the standards of the secret clan?)

hidden

ANONYMOUS

Team requirements:

1.) Must Obtain an Ultima's Veteran Title on fourms (Or Have a 420xxxxxx Guild card in game(some forum accounts get deleted)

OR

2.) Be independently Geared, (having the necessary Weapons units shields ect needed to perform solo independent runs (this team is not for new players/ individuals that are still learning the ropes)

3) Must Be able to speak English Fluently ( not to Offend my Spanish/Brazilian speaking friends, but I don't know much Other languages and Find it much easier for me, it doesn't matter natural born language. (just if you can at least speak English)

TEAM ANALYSIS

We're a team of individuals that bring the term PRO to existence, Understanding Item marketing value (understanding what an item cost ) , Understanding game glitches (vol opt , pts fence,Beltra ect) , Self made player's ( someone who didn't Donate for most their items, or Given by other players) and last but not least, Chill, relaxed, Drama free Team Mates.

FUTURE OF ANONYMOUS

I PLAN To advance the team in some ways, but other than that, we are a free play team, there will never be any hunting requirements ( all hunting is optional) There won't always be help in this team, but like i said, this is a team of SOLO INDEPENDENT Player's

APPLYING TO ANONYMOUS

If anyone would like to join team (Must meet requirements Above) You can find Any of these Names in game:

Insanity/Insane

Anonymous/Hidden

Dawn/ Jester

If we're not fimiluar with your name, or haven't seen you around, (different Time zones) There could be a small quiz on your PSO skill. Nothing serious,

Welcome Ultima to Team of Pro's

• Like 5