An interesting weapon idea...

I thought of this the other day and while I certainly don't expect the guys at Ultima to impliment it, I just thought I'd share it.

"Germ Seed": It would work alot like Gene Flow and can be used on any non-rare sword or shot at max grind. You would need to be level 150 to make either regardless of weapon used. Using it on a sword would transform the weapon into "Pollux's Axe" and using it on a shot would make it "Castor's Cannon". For those of you who don't know, those were the final bosses from Episode 3. The weapons would retain the %'s of the weapon transformed, but here's where it gets interesting. It also inherits the ABILITY from that weapon too! So if you just use it on a sword with 0/50/0/50/50, it'll have those %'s but no ability. Use it on say, a Hell Sword and it'll have those %'s and the Hell ability! Same for the cannon too, which by the way would work not like a shot but like the Photon Launcher. The abilities would also be unreduced. This makes it interesting as you can somewhat customize the weapon itself! Berserk, Gush, whatever you may want! It's almost like a different type of S-Rank! However they'd have next to or no grind potential. But their ATP would be comparable to the PGF weapons.

The Germ Seed would drop during an event of sorts, probably from the Episode 4 bosses. This could work one of two ways. 1: All versions of the boss can drop it, but Shambertain has the lowest chance and Kondy has the highest chance. 2: There's two Germ Seeds, one for Pollux and one for Castor. Castor drops from Shambertain and Pollux drops from Saint-Milion, with Kondy dropping both depending on your ID. No matter what, they'd all drop on Ult only and the bosses would be buffed a bit, defense wise. Attack wise, they're pretty OP.

Well, there's my idea. At least it provided an interesting read huh? Again, not expecting this to happen. The skinning of weapons alone would be a task.

• Like 5

Nice idea if you totally kill, destroy and forget the "they have near to pgf weapon attack" part.
Cause, hey watch my charge mechgun with pgf weapon atp dealing 2k for hit unbuffed.

Edited by BK-201
  • Like 1

I think another set of 3 weapons with their own unique special on the same tier as the dark weps (or slightly stronger/weaker) would be cool. Not too big on the special carrying over thing tho

Nice idea if you totally kill, destroy and forget the "they have near to pgf weapon attack" part.

Cause, hey watch my charge mechgun with pgf weapon atp dealing 2k for hit unbuffed.

No, it can only be used on shots or swords, and the weapon made from the shot would shoot like a Photon Launcher. Test and modify the ATP yourself, whatever. But they would be on the same OP scale as the PGF weapons, be it a bit higher or lower. But maybe, due to the whole "special keep" thing, their ATP would be a bit lower.

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga

I think another set of 3 weapons with their own unique special on the same tier as the dark weps (or slightly stronger/weaker) would be cool. Not too big on the special carrying over thing tho

Well if not that then "Devil's Whim" special attacks. They'd be simular to the Dark Flow special, but instead of having to be at low HP, they'd take off about 5-10% max HP with each use.

On an unrelated note... Soly did you just change my member title?

Edited by Hatsodoom Reiga

also adding to what I said above, instead of the drop being a 'pgf type item' the drop could just be one of the 3 weapons with random stats. And because finding a good stat one would be hard maybe the raw atp power could actually be a little higher than the dark weps. just an idea

People would just dts the stats on them. So it's basically the same.

Edited by BK-201

also adding to what I said above, instead of the drop being a 'pgf type item' the drop could just be one of the 3 weapons with random stats. And because finding a good stat one would be hard maybe the raw atp power could actually be a little higher than the dark weps. just an idea

Maybe, and they would also have a random ability, thus address the severe OPness of Berserk/Charge/Spirit as these would never be on them. Heck, other abilities like Jellen and Zalure could be on it too.