BIG APOLOGY

ExOh

ofc you love him you are in with all the hackers too. why else do they all come from your team lol

Edited by HandlebarsFakis
  • Like 1

ofc you love him you are in with all the hackers too. why else do they all come from your team lol

proof? none. And still with the fake accusations but nothing will be done because of your bff kajex x)

Edited by Armando
  • Like 1

name 1 person who mylandra, ganon, and magic bun are connected to?

maybe its the person who downvotes all my teams posts that are against the hacker?

maybe its the guy whose team mylandra, magic bun, ganon and tower were on while they were hacking?

maybe its the guy who goes on a fake vacation whenever hackers attack us?

maybe its the person who hates kajex? (who is the best gm this game has)

maybe it's the person who thinks he is God and thinks he is immune to any punishment ?

the fact of the matter is you have left a lot more proof than you think you have. The connections will all be made soon and you will be exposed for what you truly are. You can say Kajex "saves" me, but in reality it's Serverus "saving" you. Kajex stands behind me because he knows what I stand for, and that is truth, justice, and equality.

You stand for yourself, and your close circle of fake hackers and trolls... maybe that is why your team is the illuminati

• Like 3

Stop, back and forth will not stop this from going farther and farther...squash it, it's in the past. If this continues, you're insisting that i wipe your asses for a living by telling you to stop and squash it.

Edited by Cal_Unbreakable
  • Like 2

good point sorry for getting off topic cal

back on topic, the fact of the matter is exoh you grouped yourself in with the hackers. The gms of this game may do nothing about this whole thing, but my team will not sit back and let it slide. We will continue to call out bs when we see it because we care about this game.

Im not going to let bs slide and let people fake apologize and i'm glad people like Nero and Maya won't either. the main point of this thread needs to be this:

You aren't sorry exoh, you got caught.

• Like 3

name 1 person who mylandra, ganon, and magic bun are connected to?

maybe its the person who downvotes all my teams posts that are against the hacker?

maybe its the guy whose team mylandra, magic bun, ganon and tower were on while they were hacking?

maybe its the guy who goes on a fake vacation whenever hackers attack us?

maybe its the person who hates kajex? (who is the best gm this game has)

maybe it's the person who thinks he is God and thinks he is immune to any punishment ?

the fact of the matter is you have left a lot more proof than you think you have. The connections will all be made soon and you will be exposed for what you truly are. You can say Kajex "saves" me, but in reality it's Serverus "saving" you. Kajex stands behind me because he knows what I stand for, and that is truth, justice, and equality.

You stand for yourself, and your close circle of fake hackers and trolls... maybe that is why your team is the illuminati

you wants to see flight ticket stubs/ my special videos/pics of my vacations x)?

• Like 1