Your Story

Cal_Unbreakable

Something that really hit me really hard and bad was when someone I loved and loved me back died (it wasn't a family member) I was really depressed and in the border of suicide, but decided not to do it, I didn't wanted anyone that cared about me feel like I did.

I know it's difficult Pop, believe me the pain almost never goes away, but... it might get easier in the long run, I would tell you, to live out their life with yours, however I am sure you already know that, but might I add their memory will always live on in you; that's what's important. :)

• Like 4

I'm glad for everyone who shared, it really does mean something if you have courage to share these great stories, thank you again.

My story...

Life was great until i met the age of 5, where i had gotten many diagnosis for my skin condition that had spread to most of my body (psoriasis, ichthyosis, eczema or finally a diagnosis of allergic contact dermatitis.)

Everyday i have to deal with it and it can be time consuming for i have to get up every morning and take a shower and then soak in the tub to then exfoliate the lose skin off since it rapidly grows. Then, i have to put on an assortment of lotions to leave them on for an hour before i can put clothes on. If i don't do this, it hurts and becomes unstable for me to move and sometimes bleed if i don't shower for a few days. I know it's not the worse thing in life and i'm glad everyday that i at least i have a chance to live and breathe. This happened because my mom was a drug addict and was going an assortment of thing while pregnant with me, and drugs ruined my parents life to this day. I was always house hopping growing up since i was never stable, there is quite a story to what had happened growing up, but i won't tell all since you will be reading forever. Just know that i suffer everyday for this ridiculous disease, but never give up. I appreciate everything my step dad did for my sister and i, PSOBB got me though hard times when he passed, so i'm glad that there are server still up.

I've never had too much in life, so when i like to give things to people a lot, that's why i like to throw mini events with dts so people have a chance to add hit to weapons since that there is really no way to add hit throughout the year or to spend it on what ever they want.

I'm grateful for what ever that comes my way and glad that i have a loving girlfriend who does not judge books by their cover.

I encourage you all to never give up on anything you do or for the bad times that comes your way, things will always get better, no matter how hard they get sometimes.

Be brave hearted, be Unbreakable! ^^

@ Fatboy, cherish your parents, you never really don't know what you have until it's gone.

Edited by Michael Mann
  • Like 12

thank you Michael mann for sharing your story. we understand each other a little more now. maybe we can play together sometime. see you around. if you need something, you can always pm me.

• Like 3

Well for me it has to be a series of events that made me who I am today.

Last year I found out my mum's cancer was back. She kept on saying she was fine, that she didn't need anything, that she was going to beat it again. After that my mental stability went downhill, I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety which I refused to take medication for so I kept going to therapy sessions trying to cope with the situation.

On the 3rd of November, sadly, she lost the battle against cancer and it became sort of surreal for me, I couldn't really come to terms with it so I carried on with my life as normal after the funeral trying to forget whatever happened.

On the 28th of January this year I had a major nervous breakdown and had to be sectioned under section 2 of the mental health act meaning I was detained in hospital for a period of upto 28 days for assessment. I stayed in there for less than 4 weeks until I came back to my senses on the 21st of february and I was discharged. I have to say, for anyone that has been through this, I'm pretty sure that you may have felt the same way I did. The first few weeks were scary, going outside was frightening, getting on with life and wondering how that happened was something that was in my mind 24/7, trying to find answers until you eventually come to terms with it.

If it wasn't for my therapist and Lee whom I love so much and never left my side, I wouldn't be here today for sure.

I now go to therapy every monday and I'm on two types of medication. I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder 1 but I try to live like a normal person and take each day as it comes. It really is difficult to come to terms with the fact that you have a condition but I don't let that stop me from having fun and trying to live life to the fullest.

• Like 13

daww ;W; Bun!!

Due to some traumatic events I can't recall most stuffs, lost about 15 years worth of memories, faces, peoples, names, almost all was forgotten only important memories were kept, closest friends, parents. Don't remember most of my family but learned to pretend to avoid any issues(and got to know them again). I am very forgetful still so I write what's important in case it escapes from my memories again.

Forgetting the bad I found a wonderful person that I love we fought many battles to be together and we are still battling, he helped me feel secure in the world of strangers. One day we will be happy together.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 14

First off meeting a lot of great people through all the Phantasy Star games I have been on. It's been a major part of my life for years. Freaking love the game and the community(most of time).

Magic Bun I have been diagnosed with everything under the sun, but its hard to truly tell when you ingest drugs on a daily basis, since about the age of 14. Had a snowboarding accident and broken arm, and after 3 surgeries and a crapton of pain pills I had made a new friend. Senior year of high school got my first DUI, with injury(one of my best mates got hurt). I've been thru 2 "drug rehab programs" and those were something else and really hard, but its part of my story, and drinking and driving is retarded(sorry for language, felt necessary). The last decade has been a roller coaster, but a lot of it has been good. Time helps with everything. I was trying to find a way to not deal, with anything; that sure as heck does not work hahaha. Exercise is a must is what I have found. Lifes worth much more and it took me some time to realize that, for so long I was so clouded. I knew, but it wasn't that easy to get control and still isn't. I was young and sure was dumb. I get up and do the best I can everyday. Not sharing this for sympathy, maybe someone else will read this and get something out of it. I wouldn't change anything in my life tho because thru it all I have met so many amazing people and for now, life is good. This is a major part of my story and me, so it only seems right it's what I should speak about. I see whats going on everyday around the world and try to get things into perspective.

Life sucks at times, keep it up Magic Bun. I never knew how strong I was, until I was really tested and started making some changes for the better. But it gets better. Never hold anything inside, get it out and move on. I sure as hell am going to enjoy life and make the best of it. I have made many mistakes, many I would give ANYTHING to take back but i cant. I don't know if this makes any sense, felt compelled to say something. this is just a tiny piece of my story. thanks for topic.

Magic Bun enjoyed your post, appreciate the honesty ^^. Needed to hear that myself!

jonesy

Edited by kajex
  • Like 8

First off meeting a lot of great people through all the Phantasy Star games I have been on. It's been a major part of my life for years. Freaking love the game and the community(most of time).

Magic Bun I have been diagnosed with everything under the sun, but its hard to truly tell when you ingest drugs on a daily basis, since about the age of 14. Had a snowboarding accident and broken arm, and after 3 surgeries and a crapton of pain pills I had made a new friend. Senior year of high school got my first DUI, with injury(one of my best mates got hurt). I've been thru 2 "drug rehab programs" and those were something else and really hard, but its part of my story, and drinking and driving is fucking retarded(sorry for language, felt necessary). The last decade has been a fucking roller coaster, but a lot of it has been good. Time helps with everything. I was trying to find a way to not deal, with anything; that sure as heck does not work hahaha. Exercise is a must is what I have found. Lifes worth much more and it took me some time to realize that, for so long I was so clouded. I knew, but it wasn't that easy to get control and still isn't. I was young and sure was dumb. I get up and do the best I can everyday. Not sharing this for sympathy, maybe someone else will read this and get something out of it. I wouldn't change anything in my life tho because thru it all I have met so many amazing people and for now, life is good. This is a major part of my story and me, so it only seems right it's what I should speak about. I see whats going on everyday around the world and try to get things into perspective.

Life sucks at times, keep it up Magic Bun. I never knew how strong I was, until I was really tested and started making some changes for the better. But it gets better. Never hold anything inside, get it out and move on. I sure as hell am going to enjoy life and make the best of it. I have made many mistakes, many I would give ANYTHING to take back but i cant. I don't know if this makes any sense, felt compelled to say something. this is just a tiny piece of my story. thanks for topic.

Magic Bun enjoyed your post, appreciate the honesty ^^. Needed to hear that myself!

jonesy

I'm glad nothing happened to you during your accident, two of my close friends died in an accident because they were drinking and driving, they were hit off a highway by a trailer and I guess I'm lucky for not wanting to go out that night

• Like 4

Happy your ok as well boss.

My brother lost 2 close friends his Senior year from drinking and driving. I felt like the biggest piece of shit when I wrecked, still do at times. My other buddy who was riding shotgun punched me in the chest and ran. I was more concerned about my friend who was sitting in the back. His chin was bleeding, I can picture it still to this day, bizarre. Thankfully I didn't hit another car, someone was watching over. one of the dumbest things I have ever done I must add. That was almost a decade ago, back in May of 2006.

• Like 5

Magic Bun I have been diagnosed with everything under the sun, but its hard to truly tell when you ingest drugs on a daily basis, since about the age of 14. Had a snowboarding accident and broken arm, and after 3 surgeries and a crapton of pain pills I had made a new friend. Senior year of high school got my first DUI, with injury(one of my best mates got hurt). I've been thru 2 "drug rehab programs" and those were something else and really hard, but its part of my story, and drinking and driving is fucking retarded(sorry for language, felt necessary). The last decade has been a fucking roller coaster, but a lot of it has been good. Time helps with everything. I was trying to find a way to not deal, with anything; that sure as heck does not work hahaha. Exercise is a must is what I have found. Lifes worth much more and it took me some time to realize that, for so long I was so clouded. I knew, but it wasn't that easy to get control and still isn't. I was young and sure was dumb. I get up and do the best I can everyday. Not sharing this for sympathy, maybe someone else will read this and get something out of it. I wouldn't change anything in my life tho because thru it all I have met so many amazing people and for now, life is good. This is a major part of my story and me, so it only seems right it's what I should speak about. I see whats going on everyday around the world and try to get things into perspective.

jonesy

Thanks man, there's nothing worse than being unable to face your demons

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
i will tell you eh story and its a big one. I used to believe in fate. I believed in the stars. I believed in destiny.

In 2007 I met this girl. I met her online. I thought we had kicked it off. We had spent a lot of time online together. We would play games. We would talk on ventrilo for hours.

One day I was looking into learning German. I don't know. It was something that I was doing. It turns out, that her dad was German and that she served in an air force base in Germany.

The next week, I could not stop thinking about diabetic Ketoacidosis and it turns out her booster was real bad diabetic, like lose his foot bad.

The next week, I was talking about becoming a military contractor and she said that I should talk to her brother the contractor.

It was as if the stars had aligned and that the heavens was shining a light down on me and that the world was smiling at me.

In thanksgiving 2008, there was an attack on a base in Mumbai (Bombay ) India. Her base was put on high alert. I told her that if I had to, I would come keep her safe, even if that mint that I would dawn a sword and protect her with it.

The first week of January in 2009, it was like the 4th or the 6th or something. I put it on the line. I told her how I felt and she said no. She said that she was a woman but she lived her life as a man and that she considered herself a man. She then said she would never have any kinda feelings for me ever and left my life.

For the next week, I laid in a dark room. I just set there and listened to AC DC and other old music. I had no desire to live. When I came out, I was a different person. A monster. Someone who hated the world and wanted it to suffer. I wanted the people in it to suffer the pain that I was going threw.

2 weeks later, I was in a flea market. There in the booth it laid. The sword of evils bane. I real life replica full sized Master Sword. I figured that it was used to protect a princess many many times over the years that IDK, maybe one day I would get a chance to use it to protect my princess.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...