WHY GOV QUESTS?!?!?

King Ra

Why do i have to redo all my gov quests? i did them all to 9-8 now i have to start back from 9-2....this is stupid these are sooooo boring and now i have to redo them?

• Like 5

I feel for you man since I was there to witness every ounce of your pain, tbh I just did my Gov EP4 quests on MASSRAVEN yesterday so am good but hope you manage to finish yours again m8 and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! you should enjoy yourself dude. :onion109:

What's the incentive to do them other than for the rewards at the end? I don't know what it is, but the way the story is presented in this game puts me to sleep. If they had just put everything in a big journal that we can casually read on our own, it would be golden, but a million chat bubbles just to say 1 sentence is a bore. >.<

I can understand alternate routes for bosses, but is there any other reason why people are doing government quests?>

Edited by Nessly

Unfortunately it seems you did them while the login server was having problems, thus the data was not saved.

Ahh well that makes sense. :onion-head69:

What's the incentive to do them other than for the rewards at the end? I don't know what it is, but the way the story is presented in this game puts me to sleep. If they had just put everything in a big journal that we can casually read on our own, it would be golden, but a million chat bubbles just to say 1 sentence is a bore. >.<

I can understand alternate routes for bosses, but is there any other reason why people are doing government quests?>

Purple lamplight (final episode 2 government quest) is the fastest path to Olga flow solo. The final cycle (last episode 4 quest) is the fastest route to saint million. That is the reason.

Purple lamplight (final episode 2 government quest) is the fastest path to Olga flow solo. The final cycle (last episode 4 quest) is the fastest route to saint million. That is the reason.

And the final Episode 1 quest is the fastest route to my heart. <3

• Like 2

No shit. I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for heads up kajex. Time to finish the government quest off.

And yes, they are extremely boring quests ^^. Drink some SAKI BOMBS tho for your bday man