The ILLUMINATI

Armando

Your team sux ass, kiddo~

Fat cat banker manipulators that disregard your very life & you name your team after them. Gratz, moron.

ANARCHY & EQUALITY, BRAH~

Don't be a pendejo.

Supa edit: Cow is my BFF, You mad?

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1

Your team sux ass, kiddo~

Fat cat banker manipulators that disregard your very life & you fucking name your team after them. Gratz, moron.

ANARCHY & EQUALITY, BRAH~

Don't be a pendejo.

Supa edit: Cow is my BFF, You mad?

ahahahaha <3 i love you ;D cant believe u came on these boards just to do this XD

• 3 weeks later...

Team is growin all the time.

I wish more of them would use Forum and Skype.

my skype contact : Hykarogenji84 :onion107:

• Like 1

I want to take up the opportunity to inform everyone, especially Illuminati, about my upcoming move to France.

It's going to be a huge step and a big change in my 26-yr old existence, and I've decided a while ago that I won't be using my laptop or internet at all during the first 3-4 months. That's for me to lock the door to my shelter if things become difficult, which they will, but I need to face them head on instead of digging my head into the sand and hoping for the difficulties to resolve by themselves. Also, I don't plan on continue living the way I have until now forever. Me and my fiance want to settle down and get started for real, meaning marriage and possibly a family.

Don't worry though, for now that lies somewhere in the future, and anyway I don't see how this would keep me from playing PSO :P I'm just saying I'm taking this once-in-a-lifetime chance to change my whole life.

That being said...

I really like being a member of Illuminati. At first I couldn't be bothered as I never saw the point of being in a team, but my randomly increasing desire to socialize has brought me here. Special thanks to Arashi and Armando, without your efforts and dedication we wouldn't be where we are. I will continue doing my best to integrate and help everyone feel as comfortable here as I do.

I will be gone end of June, that's still 26 days from now. So let's have a fun time! I will check the forums and may even hop on PSO once in a while (I don't want to miss yet another event!), so this is definitely not a farewell. Besides, I should be back around September-October. I'd like to find Illuminati still as nice as ever when I return, so don't disappoint me :P

• Like 3

I wish you the best of luck in your change, I'm glad you gave us the opportunity to show you that being on a team on pso is really worth it, it makes the game much better :) (I'm guessing you had bad experience before with a team and this is what made you think this) When you come back ( Which i hope you do :D!) always remember you have friends here waiting for you, and the team will most likely be stronger than ever, at this point I think this outcome is inevitable ;)

• Like 2

Asciel :onion107:
Ich wĆ¼nsch dir fĆ¼r diesen abschnitt nur das beste und hoffe das alles gut geht fĆ¼r dich.

Ja wie Armando schon gesagt hat ein gutes Team ist sehr viel wert , und du passt perfekt zu uns.
Ich werde mein bestes tun um das Team und unsere Freunde zu unterstĆ¼tzen.
auf ein herzlichstes baldiges wiedersehen. Pass auf dich auf.

Edited by Hykaro
  • Like 3