S>Rianov 303SNR-5 0,35,0,45,0

HandlebarsFakis

taking offers on this weapon. I may not sell it unless i get a great offer

best offer 1 ps and some junk

Edited by HandlebarsFakis

Does it even have a special on it??? :onion-head28: The one I have from the Black Paper Deal 2 quest is more useful as a wall curio decoration.

If it doesn't, then I wouldn't give you a photon drop for it... It's basically near worthless without the piercing hell special IMHO. :onion-head26:

Unless Kajex or Mio can rectify that in the future with the proper event of course... :onion108:

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 2

it has piercing hell special haha

hell laser works better than rianov for hell special, no idea as of right now if it's because hell is reduced or because the gun itself has no hit %. This gun is really just for long range insta hit purpose for moving foes as piercing can be done with dark meteor special.

• Like 2

hell is reduced :wacko: , but still good weapon especially if you dont have dm

dm pierce ennemy with special, and rianov pierce ennemy with all shoot (same with burning visit)

personnaly i use it only for boss cave and temple ... (because i dont have dm with abeast %, and rianov with good stat abeast work better then dm with 0%) ... and sometime for good skill (depend spawn in room)

thats why no one hunt this gun seriously, dm and df have too much ATP and kill some other weapon, is not a news info xD

Does it even have a special on it??? :onion-head28: The one I have from the Black Paper Deal 2 quest is more useful as a wall curio decoration.

If it doesn't, then I wouldn't give you a photon drop for it... It's basically near worthless without the piercing hell special IMHO. :onion-head26:

Unless Kajex or Mio can rectify that in the future with the proper event of course... :onion108:

Black paper is Rianov, not Rianov SNR-5. There are six models of Rianovs. Only two are obtainable on this server. Only SNR-5 penetrates to hit multiple enemies per shot, and it's combo unlocked.

it has piercing hell special haha

Actually, it's "Shadow" not hell. (From weakest to strongest, it goes Dim, Shadow, Dark, Hell.) Even with 100 hit and v502, don't plan on the special actually killing very well. This weapon is useful for it's ATP and piercing, not the special. It's quite a powerful weapon. http://pso.wikkii.net/wiki/Rianov_303SNR-5

• Like 2

Well, I stand corrected... :onion119:

But it did bring out some interesting and useful information. I knew Kajex had given away an Rianov SNR-5 not that long ago, but that was the only one on the server and I figured it was long gone by now, tucked away in the bank of the person who won it....

However, with this information coming to light, looks like I'll be sticking with my Hell Rifle it seems... :onion-head64:

Either that or continue to wait for Mio to add specials to Yasminkovs, like my V7000... *sigh* :onion-head49:

Good luck with your auction though Faki! :onion-head11:

kajex mind as well make it special hell. so its worth more. don't you agree kajex. good stuff. I hope you get a good trade bro. good luck

Actually, it's "Shadow" not hell. (From weakest to strongest, it goes Dim, Shadow, Dark, Hell.) Even with 100 hit and v502, don't plan on the special actually killing very well. This weapon is useful for it's ATP and piercing, not the special. It's quite a powerful weapon.

Sry Faki based on that i will stick at my DM for piercing thought i could use it same like Hell Laser. But a Hell Laser without *Hell* and *Hit* nope.
I take my offer back. At least not 20...
Hope the add some Event for hell.

Edited by Hykaro

But it did bring out some interesting and useful information. I knew Kajex had given away an Rianov SNR-5 not that long ago, but that was the only one on the server and I figured it was long gone by now, tucked away in the bank of the person who won it....

The mini event prize was Rianov SNR-2 (not SNR-5). Not only is SNR-2 unobtainable, but it does not have any special. Apparently serverus just bought that off of Dark Curse. It's impossible for me to add specials to weapons that already have a special, so the only way to make SNR-5 with hell would be to modify all SNR-5s for the entire server. If we did this, however, it would be worth 10x what it's worth now.