Shield of Deception! </3

Stark 1

i hate the effect that From The Depths has , its a shield , its supposed to protect me . instead , the damn thing always confuses ! Agh The Deception! D: </3

and on top of that the dfp isnt even really good , sometimes i really want to get rid of it , but its just to dam sexy -.-

i just dislike when it gets me in the middle of a really tough spot , know what i mean? its hard to anti while you're getting raped by a mob

• Like 1

yeah but have you seen the shield's elemental resistances?

having to sol atomize/cure-confuse/anti that confusion away is but a small price to pay

for being able to survive a megid or 2 and occasionally nullify an enemy attack.

(pair it up with some perfect/resists and you get absurd elemental resistance)

either way what I like to do is switch between red ring and FTD depending on the mob I'm fighting against

to avoid excessive damage.

• Like 2

Tell u what keep a mental note throughout your time in the stage. Keep un equipping and then reequipping before 5 minues passes is what i always done. It'll stop it from happening but its annoying but not as in the middle of action and getting killed either.

Orrrrrrrr Larva could just simply disable that problem and make ftd a more valuable more desirable shield... Just as the virus armor. Really he needs to boost the virus armor max def past that of maxed aura so that itll be a worth while shield.

If anyone wants to challenge this request youve got to be a fool. Cause it costs you 80 pds and finding the stink frame just to get it done. Then an aura drops 1/2 drop rate like plop woohoo got something hella better stats than a virus armor!! who really would find that worth while?

Edited by Pin
  • Like 1