1. Kireek never does a 3 hit combo with his weapon, yet tells you how to do it in the Battle Training quest.
2. Ultima has made things a lot more friendly, back in the day materials didn't stack. 5 Materials would take up 5 item slots.
3. There aren't any quests for the multiplayer mode that send NPCs to accompany you in battle. I would love to know if this is possible though.
1. When you beat challenge mode you get to name your S-rank. A lot of the ones I used to see had vulgar names in previous versions of PSO.
2. If you don't have others that know what their doing, don't expect to beat it the first time.
3. I've never been able to beat Challenge mode. I did see gaves of others that had died as well as my own.
1. You can't walk though other players in P2. Back in the GameCube day a friend and I trapped a random guy in a corner then stood there until he "Quit Game" to escape us.
2. Androids get slow traps and can't use them in other modes. (Why is this? I'd like to see Ultima add this feature.)
3. Healing traps exist in certain quests but, androids cannot use them. (Why is this? I'd like to see Ultima add this feature possibly replacing slow traps.)