A question about Glide Divine

YuTsu

Does Glide Divine still have the use to restore TP special ability that it's supposed to? I went through 18 mins worth of RT without unequipping it and the use option never came up. I've also done plenty of quests WITHOUT equipping it, some that have lasted 40+ mins, and the use option never appears...is my Glide just being difficult, or am I misunderstanding how it works?

Sheesh, I was so hyped up to get one and when I finally do, it turns out to be basically useless to me -.-

Its main use is still the double debuffing range, the TP recovery every 10 minutes is not really worth much as a trifluid will do the trick. You'll find more than one trifluid per 10 minutes if you kill a lot of monsters. And the anti as a special on it is... euhm 'amusing'? xD

Well, so much for alternating weapons with it. Seems I'll have to stick to FO support/buff/debuffing only in my FOmar's case while using the Glide.

Meh, so maybe making mine as a jack of all trades was not such the greatest idea... *sigh* Time to go work on a mind mag...

Well, so much for alternating weapons with it. Seems I'll have to stick to FO support/buff/debuffing only in my FOmar's case while using the Glide.

Meh, so maybe making mine as a jack of all trades was not such the greatest idea... *sigh* Time to go work on a mind mag...

Yeah, I play my FOmarl as a 'Vanguard/Braver' in the sort of sense of PSP2, and being as reckless as I am usually leads me into being close enough that default range J/Z will hit full groups of enemies. If it buffed the LEVEL of your J/Z it would be a different story but...the having to have it equipped for the TP restore coupled with the no-combos kills it for me