Battle: Rule 6!

• 5 months later...

I would play but tbh people just blow up them selves with damage traps which is the most noob technique ever to use! so if that's the case then no ty. :onion-head83:

I would play but tbh people just blow up them selves with damage traps which is the most noob technique ever to use! so if that's the case then no ty. :onion-head83:

They do it so the other person doesnt get any points, and if we do this i wont use it :)

yeah I already know the reason why they do it but that really annoys me haha =D :onion105:

by pity .... stop calling a skilled trick a noob technic plz .... you are totally free to do it so .... if you don't know how to do it properly then don't blame others for doing it more efficiently than you mass, it is unfair reasoning ....you are free to disagree with that technic obviously ..... but don't call it "noob" technic, there are absolutely NOTHING noobish in that.... it's in fact the contrary .... it require a good instant trapping usage and a good placement to be safe from others, all the most skilled bmode players do that

That's my point exactly I can do it also......but I choose not to because it's cheap ^^

That's my point exactly I can do it also......but I choose not to because it's cheap ^^

yes i understand that you find it cheap, you have your own opinion and i respect it but i disagree with calling that technic " a noob technic" let's more say that it is unfair indeed and it can give frustration lol, btw if you really don't like it, just ask us to not do it when you want to play with me or shoutgu :)

yeah i guest :onion88: