Trouble getting on

Acaru

I was able to get on the game with my old computer, but something seems to be preventing me from getting on it with my new computer. I can get the Launcher to come up, but it says the Patch, Logon, and Ship servers are offline, and of course when I click Start Game it will fade to black for a millisecond and disappear. I've even tried updating my Drivers.

Is there anything else that I can try doing to get it to work?

• Like 1

It's a combination of 2 bugs :

1 something is preventing the connection from your game to the server (friewall, antivirus, windows defender or something alike)

2 if the game pops up but closes right away, it means you are using a wrong resolution. Try changing that in the options in the launcher. (both wide and normal screen)

chuk is right, and from what information you have given, I'd suggest going with number 2. your resolution needs adjusted and the server status should update after you download the updates.

It's a combination of 2 bugs :

1 something is preventing the connection from your game to the server (friewall, antivirus, windows defender or something alike)

2 if the game pops up but closes right away, it means you are using a wrong resolution. Try changing that in the options in the launcher. (both wide and normal screen)

I had done all of this before, but I gave it another shot.

I went ahead and turned all of my firewalls and antivirus off. None of the resolutions worked in normal or wide screen. I attempted them all again in window mode, that failed. I tried to re-download it (with the antivirus still off) and repeated with the resolutions. Alas, nothing has worked.