Fix the mag bug. *PETITION*

Rogue Fatso

English:

Alright. I'm starting this petition with hope that it may help this bug get fixed in the near future. I'm speaking for myself but this bug is almost enough to make me quit playing here on Ultima. It's really getting to that point with me.

To Larva or Lee or whichever Dev. this may concern. Please consider this and think over it and do not dismiss this as nothing.

So here it goes. If you would like to see the mag bugs get fixed or at least tamed a little bit, if you don't like waiting for a gm just so you can continue raising your mags, or if altogether you are fed up with your mags bugging as much as I am then sign down below with your forum name and your Guild Card number. Of course the more Guild Card signatures we get should mean better results with getting this issue fixed. I'll start with my Guild card number and I hope many if not all of you will follow me.

Espanol:

Muy bien. Empiezo esta petición con la esperanza de que pueda ayudar a este error se arreglen en un futuro próximo. Estoy hablando de mí mismo, pero este error es casi suficiente para hacerme dejar de jugar aquí en la Ultima. Es realmente llegar a ese punto conmigo.

Para Larva o Lee o cualquier revelador. esto puede guardar relación. Por favor considere esto y pensar sobre ella y no descartan esto como nada.
Así que aquí va. Si a usted le gustaría ver a los insectos mag se arreglen o al menos domesticados un poco, si no te gusta la espera de un gm sólo para que pueda continuar con la crianza de sus revistas, o si por completo que están hartos de su mags molestando como tanto como me inscribo y luego abajo con su nombre del foro y su número de tarjeta de gremio. Por supuesto, los más firmas de tarjetas gremio que recibimos deben significar mejores resultados con conseguir este número fijo. Voy a empezar con mi número de tarjeta de Gremio y espero que muchos, si no todos ustedes me seguirán.
He utilizado el traductor de google para la sección de español, así que subo se traduce así.

i will sign it idk if it will do any good but i sign im sigining on my mag feeding account

Wayne Jones

Edited by Wayne Jones

Are you talking about how if you put a mag in your common bank you risk its stats/appearance and such getting glitched? Still fairly new to the server but can someone go into detail what all the mag bug is? Want more information for what I would be signing by life away for haha.

edit: from what I know I will sign

jonesy

Edited by jonesy88

well afaik the common bank was never fully applied properly on this PSO server

hence why some items and mags might suffer bugs when placed there

it´s recommended not to rely heavily on the common bank due to it´s risk of inducing bugs

as for mags bugging by themselves the only one time I´ve had any form of problems with them

was when one of my mags got deleted from my inventory itself

(it was a tellusis maxxed level, I forgot the stats but it was aimed for POW, you know before Godric gave me

the Agaysta that I keep using up to date, btw ty very much Godric you really saved me big time there)

but back to topic...

long story short, try not to rely on CB atm, as for the mag bug... you´d have to pinpoint the exact reason as to why it

gets bugged before moving to the next step etc...

but yeah I guess I would support this as well.

well afaik the common bank was never fully applied properly on this PSO server

hence why some items and mags might suffer bugs when placed there

it´s recommended not to rely heavily on the common bank due to it´s risk of inducing bugs

as for mags bugging by themselves the only one time I´ve had any form of problems with them

was when one of my mags got deleted from my inventory itself

(it was a tellusis maxxed level, I forgot the stats but it was aimed for POW, you know before Godric gave me

the Agaysta that I keep using up to date, btw ty very much Godric you really saved me big time there)

but back to topic...

long story short, try not to rely on CB atm, as for the mag bug... you´d have to pinpoint the exact reason as to why it

gets bugged before moving to the next step etc...

but yeah I guess I would support this as well.

if the bug was specifically when the mags were banked in /bank and no other time it would be dealable but i have mags that bug just from trading them or dropping them and a bunch of stuff. i never use the /bank anymore. but anywho can we all keep this simple and signature only please. :) just to make it quickers to read through try not to get off topic here

TVE mag bug code sync has been fixed and it gonna be effective after the maintenance of monday. And this fix was thanks to tofuman who share it the code to us.

And I don't know if users has noticed but a update to the common bank was applied like 2 months ago, and since then we haven't present a common bank bug. XD

Edited by Larva

Users only notice the bugs, and very rarely the fixes -_-

And a big thank you to Tofuman for sharing the code fixes.

TVE mag bug code sync has been fixed and it gonna be effective after the maintenance of monday. And this fix was thanks to tofuman who share it the code to us.

And I don't know if users has noticed but a update to the common bank was applied like 2 months ago, and since then we haven't present a common bank bug. XD

thanks and i was not aware of that. havent used the common bank in ages.

Users only notice the bugs, and very rarely the fixes -_-

And a big thank you to Tofuman for sharing the code fixes.

yea thanks tofuman. and as sad as that is. its true nobody notices fixes. my mags have bugged on me outside the common bank so i dont think the fix would have done anything for me if it involved common bank.