Wrong Drop Chart

ImATree

I am currently hunting in Very Hard on Oran but what drops in Epi4 and the Drop chart that linked at the top of the page do not seem to be correct. Is there a list of what has been changed? I have checked the news/announcements section but there doesn't seem to be anything about this.

I have seen so far

Very Hard Oran Pazuzu - Select Cloak, should be Vivienne?

Very Hard Dorphan Eclair - Heavenly Battle, should be Heavenly/Power?

Yes, I am quite sure I am looking at Very Hard, although on a second inspection it appears to be that maybe Oran and Yellowboze might have had their drops switched. I am currently hunting other rares to confirm this.

Eclair do drop heavenly/powers for oran. I've seen heavenly/battles droped as well but i'm not sure if that was my id but it was a different quest.

Edited by King Ra

Finally found a Merissa AA and got a Lieutenant Gear, I am quite certain my oran has somehow been turned into yellowboze. Does anyone have a Yellowboze id to see if you have Oran drops?

I don't know if this is relevant but the ID I am playing I made a while ago, maybe almost a year, not sure if that might have been the cause for this.

Did some more hunting and my Oran ID has normal drops for episode 1 and 2, only episode 4 is effected, I tried my redria and that one has normal drops for ep4.

Edited by ImATree

Don't know if anyone still cares about this, but I leveled my Oran enough to get to ultimate Episode 4 and it appears on ult Oran's drops are what they are supposed to be, it only appears to be Very Hard which doesn't have the correct drops. I will list the rare drops I get here for reference as I get them.

Dorphon Eclair - Heaven Power

Pazuzu - Vivienne

Edited by ImATree

I know I've hunted in VH in EP4 for a long time for a V101 by killing Zu with no success... (of course, the drop rate is pretty low though) I did get Viviennes from Pazuzu often though and I've found a few rares from boxes that correspond with the drop table as well.

I am certain as well the drops in ultimate are correct as I scored a heavenly/power the other day from a Eclair Dorphin, amongst a few other rares.

Anyway, hope you guys find out if there is an issue, I'd like to hunt Zu for a V101 in VH again if that drop is indeed broken and can be fixed.

I know I've hunted in VH in EP4 for a long time for a V101 by killing Zu with no success... (of course, the drop rate is pretty low though) I did get Viviennes from Pazuzu often though and I've found a few rares from boxes that correspond with the drop table as well.

I am certain as well the drops in ultimate are correct as I scored a heavenly/power the other day from a Eclair Dorphin, amongst a few other rares.

Anyway, hope you guys find out if there is an issue, I'd like to hunt Zu for a V101 in VH again if that drop is indeed broken and can be fixed.

from what I have seen, very hard oran just has the drops that yellowboze seems to have, zuu should drop a v101 in very hard.