Lame Glitched stats and incorrect kill count

GC#- 42096576
Character Name- Cynna - Slot 3
Problem - Lame Glitched stats and incorrect kill count
Noticed Problem - Saturday May 11, 2013

Hello,
When i tekked the lame the stats were 35/35/35/0/0. Last saturday, i was curious what the kill count was. I typed /killcount and it showed a negative number. Then i looked at the weapon i notice the stats had changed. Stats are now 35/35/-45/0/0. the kill count is -32768. Please help.

bth_PSOBB-LAMEDARGETGLITCHED02_zps724485

bth_PSOBB-LAMEDARGETGLITCHED04_zpsd15200

bth_PSOBB-LAMEDARGETGLITCHED06_zpsb829b0

Edited by wewoy
  • Like 1

Hi wewoy,

I've run into the same problem/glitch as you in the past and I got the help of a GM (severus). He told me to unequip the sealed weapon and drop it in a room (by yourself) and pick it back up and equip it. Then the killcount will work again, hope this helps! :)

There is a bug that I have seen multiple times... If the Lame has three different percentages, it ALWAYS seems gets bugged. Usually one of the percentages just falls off. I've never seen a negative 45% before lol.

Try what Michael suggests... drop the lame and pick it back up to see if the kill count works. If you can get the kill count working, you may wish to just unseal the Lame before getting the stats fixed. It will probably just bug again (more whacky percentage changes) before you finish unsealing it even if you get it fixed now.

• Like 1

It gets glitched alot because of the 3 stats in the weapon, sealed j sword and lame d argent can't have more than 2 stats, since the other stats is used for the kill count.

It gets glitched alot because of the 3 stats in the weapon, sealed j sword and lame d argent can't have more than 2 stats, since the other stats is used for the kill count.

What he said. So you need to trade it with a GM for one with 2 stats.