WHose your Favorite Hero/Villain or Bad Guy/Girl? Movie, Game, Creation, Reality

Red Devil

Squidward, Deadpool, Patrick Star, Spongebob, Choji (because I look like him) Kakashi, War Machine, Iron_man, Venom, Spiderman, Moon Knight, Red-X Slade, Terra, Rogue. Burning Gundam, Megaman, Megaman X. Megaman Zero, Zero, Sigma, Eyedea and Abilities, Atmosphere, Slug, Scar(FMA) Elrick Brothers, Anbu,Sonic the Hedgehog characters (ALL OF DEM :o) Dark Magician, Gold Edge, Master Chief, Arbiter, Nightmare (SC) Yun-Seong, Jack-6, Devil Jin, Paul, Bruce Lee, Kazuya, Ryu, Pacman, Galaga space ship, Spike from Ape Escape, That weird kid from animal crossing, K.K Slider, Anything thats a robot, Chinese Food. All the characters from Inuyuasha, especially Moroku, Ulala From space channel 5, Temjin from VOAT, Adventure quest Series, Runescape Doom Sayer dude (hes freakin hilarious) Runescape Drunk guy, Jet,Beat and Tab from jet set Radio, the other characters from jet set radio future, Chao from SA2B, Nineball Seraph from Armored Core, Gorillaz the band and characters, That big red samurai dude from that anime samurai 7 Spike Jet edward and that one girl all from Cowbebop and vicious, Sin and Punishments Taki, Fooly Cooly Takune and the other characters, PSOBB Dr.Osto,Claire, Shin Chan, Full Hollow Ichigo, Rock Lee, Guy Sensei, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Atom from Real Steel, Ezio Auditore, That one marine from the game Singularity, Yes man from fallout hes freakin fun to kill, Kirby Metaknight Lucas and Ness from Earthbound and Mother Mewto Ghastly Pikachu,Ditto,Samus Aran Ridley, Dark Samus, Trace,Noxus, and the rest of those bounty hunters, Phoenix from bey blade, Bomberman Bombermans side kick Nitros Blue, bombermans other side kick Max, Cortana. I could go on but we'd be here for quite some time

• Like 3

LOL^ SQUIDWARD xD +1

My favorite villain is: Magneto, Bane, Slender man, Liquid Snake, Venom, Phoenix, Rebecca Black, Joker, Bizarro Man, M. Bison, HeiHachi Mishima, Sephiroth, Zues, Evil Bakura(From YuGiOh) Yami Marik(YuGiOh) Darts(Yugioh) Giovanni(Pokemon lol) Tom Brady LOL and more

• Like 1

Squidward, Deadpool, Patrick Star, Spongebob, Choji (because I look like him) Kakashi, War Machine, Iron_man, Venom, Spiderman, Moon Knight, Red-X Slade, Terra, Rogue. Burning Gundam, Megaman, Megaman X. Megaman Zero, Zero, Sigma, Eyedea and Abilities, Atmosphere, Slug, Scar(FMA) Elrick Brothers, Anbu,Sonic the Hedgehog characters (ALL OF DEM :o) Dark Magician, Gold Edge, Master Chief, Arbiter, Nightmare (SC) Yun-Seong, Jack-6, Devil Jin, Paul, Bruce Lee, Kazuya, Ryu, Pacman, Galaga space ship, Spike from Ape Escape, That weird kid from animal crossing, K.K Slider, Anything thats a robot, Chinese Food. All the characters from Inuyuasha, especially Moroku, Ulala From space channel 5, Temjin from VOAT, Adventure quest Series, Runescape Doom Sayer dude (hes freakin hilarious) Runescape Drunk guy, Jet,Beat and Tab from jet set Radio, the other characters from jet set radio future, Chao from SA2B, Nineball Seraph from Armored Core, Gorillaz the band and characters, That big red samurai dude from that anime samurai 7 Spike Jet edward and that one girl all from Cowbebop and vicious, Sin and Punishments Taki, Fooly Cooly Takune and the other characters, PSOBB Dr.Osto,Claire, Shin Chan, Full Hollow Ichigo, Rock Lee, Guy Sensei, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Atom from Real Steel, Ezio Auditore, That one marine from the game Singularity, Yes man from fallout hes freakin fun to kill, Kirby Metaknight Lucas and Ness from Earthbound and Mother Mewto Ghastly Pikachu,Ditto,Samus Aran Ridley, Dark Samus, Trace,Noxus, and the rest of those bounty hunters, Phoenix from bey blade, Bomberman Bombermans side kick Nitros Blue, bombermans other side kick Max, Cortana. I could go on but we'd be here for quite some time

LOL ^^ u are sooo Awesome Jorlak ^^ NICE!!!!!!!!!

LOL^ SQUIDWARD xD +1

My favorite villain is: Magneto, Bane, Slender man, Liquid Snake, Venom, Phoenix, Rebecca Black, Joker, Bizarro Man, M. Bison, HeiHachi Mishima, Sephiroth, Zues, Evil Bakura(From YuGiOh) Yami Marik(YuGiOh) Darts(Yugioh) Giovanni(Pokemon lol) Tom Brady LOL and more

:) Gordon ^^ LOL nice one i like heiachi and bane and some others 1 u put ^^

Favorite Heroes are Naruto (obviously, since that's my name on the game), All the heroes from Teen Titans (my favorite cartoon), Mario,Luigi,Link, and Shiga (from Mystic Heroes)

Now, my favorite villains are Slenderman, Dr Drakken (LOL), Shego, Joker, and Catwoman.

Movies are, Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Resident Evil:Retribution,Lion King, and The Simpsons Movie (where they get stuck in the dome)

Game, most people don't like these games, but I do, WWE'13, NBA 2K13,Call of Duty Black Ops II, Battlefield 3,and Minecraft.

Creation and Reality, N/A

:)

• Like 3

There going to be a Simpsons movie 2 Naruto, along with Sponge bob movie 2.

More villains: Plankton, Ridley, Locust Queen(Gears of War Series), The Flood(Halo 1-3),Nino Brown, The Ridler, Scar crow, Shao Khan, Boswer and Bowser Jr.

Heroes/Heroines: Batman,Superman, Spider man, Wonder woman,Green Lantern, Fantastic 4, Ironman, Wolverine, Cyclopes, Iceman, Storm, Night Crawler, Rock Lee, Bruce Lee, Samus Aran, Mario and LUIGIIIII,

Edited by gmstone
  • Like 1

Favorite Heroes are Naruto (obviously, since that's my name on the game), All the heroes from Teen Titans (my favorite cartoon), Mario,Luigi,Link, and Shiga (from Mystic Heroes)

Now, my favorite villains are Slenderman, Dr Drakken (LOL), Shego, Joker, and Catwoman.

Movies are, Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Resident Evil:Retribution,Lion King, and The Simpsons Movie (where they get stuck in the dome)

Game, most people don't like these games, but I do, WWE'13, NBA 2K13,Call of Duty Black Ops II, Battlefield 3,and Minecraft.

Creation and Reality, N/A

:)

Hating on the slenderman? Ban! :onion119:

• Like 3

Hating on the slenderman? Ban! :onion119:

I'm not hating on slenderman, I said he's my favorite villain. ;)

• Like 2

Slicing out organs and putting them in sandwich bags..

I also like clown man, ice man, gravity man, cut man, flash man, fire man, bomb man, god theres so many megaman bosses...

golden finger, dr. no, jaws(from 007) and the villain from die another day.

Edited by gmstone