Bye

Rogue Fatso

My fun here on ultima was short lived. :( I can't deal with the mag raising bug. It has taken wayyy too long to get in touch with a gm. I was told to pm one but it seems my page here is bugged and i can't send or recieve messages anymore. Kajex if you want those mags i started raising to fix and finish raising on your own then post here. I'll come back for the next 2 days to see if you posted. As for my items im not going through the trouble of getting in touch with people to give em away and i may return so i still want to keep em. But seriously. fix the mag bug. Mags are a pretty big part of the game and every new player has to raise one. Fix it! Any who, peace out ultima it was fun.

Peace Rogue, hope you have fun in your life and come back here!

Oh damn. I didn't expect my mags to be this much trouble. I still would like them if you are willing to sign back on. If you're patient, I can still pay you with good items. If not, I understand your frustration. I've had issues multiple times with mags, but that was before I knew how bad the common bank was.

Let me know if you change your mind about leaving. I'm earning a reputation for pimping people out who help me. ^^ I'm happy to keep helping you in the game if you come back.

That's just how lee is, and he isn't a gm. I've been there too. I had a bugged force for a looooooong time . Help on the server sometimes is intermittent, but most issues eventually get resolved.

Btw shoutbox requests aren't generally the way to go for most issues. Lee can only fix general bugs (like server crashes). Just "bump" your mag bug request in "bugs and crashes" to let GMs know you still need help and they usually get back to you in a few days.

If you do quit, feel free to hit me up for help if you ever return. You seem like a polite and cooperative player, so I'm sorry to see you go.

its not just about the mags. its like pulling teeth to get in touch with a gm and lee was a prick to me everytime i was in shoutbox looking for one

Yeah, I've had/have problems with Lee... Just look at my member title: it says, "Lee's Bitch."

Yeah, I've had/have problems with Lee... Just look at my member title: it says, "Lee's Bitch."

I'll change it. And I fixed the mags one time but they bugged again a few days after it. Yeah I can understand it's frustrating, I'll talk to Larva about it. It's a shame to see a player go because of a server bug...Good luck in life and be sure to come back or drop by on the forums.

• Like 1

I'll change it. And I fixed the mags one time but they bugged again a few days after it. Yeah I can understand it's frustrating, I'll talk to Larva about it. It's a shame to see a player go because of a server bug...Good luck in life and be sure to come back or drop by on the forums.

Nice member title, Like a Rudy! :onion120:

ok im not quitting. pso is kind of a drug to me from my teenage years. i cant just let it go again lol. and i feel like a dick just quiting without finishing those mags for you kajex. just gimme a couple more days before i start playing again cause im working on the platinum trophy for far cry 3 (ps3). it should be done before the end of the week and then ill come back and get a gm to help with this pest of a bug. lol

ok, now i feel very resposable for this issue, i understand the frustation, and i dont like to see users living the server for our fault or server bugs. The staff will help you with the bug. And also , i would like to apologys in the name of the whole staff.

bear with us in this issue , everything will be resolved. After this if you still decide to live then i would say , have a great one. but only after we solve your needs.

xD

Edited by Larva