Won't be on for a few..

Xylene

Well the title says it, I won't be playing PSO for awhile.. Why? Because my computer messed up because of a stupid virus now the computer won't turn on, I tried turning it into a computer store and they said they couldn't fix it (they suck).. I don't know when I'm getting a brand new computer, so it could be days,weeks,or even months. But I'll mostly be on my iPhone checking forums from time to time for now on. So, I guess I won't be able to get the new shield.. :( (unless someone gets one for me! \^.^/) but I know no one will do that, but yeah, goodbye PSO for now!! :) Have fun on hunting the new shield and other stuff!! If you got any questions or need help, just PM me on forums. If my inbox is full, remind me to clear some messages, thank you!! :)

yeah thanks hold that sato for me.. :) I will PM you when I'm back, or I can make a topic, idk yet tho

I told you not to go to those websites, Naruto... Don't tell Sakura what happened to your PC.

I know, Sakura will be mad! :o

depends whats on you hard drive but i know the pso characters save on the server so if thats all you have you can always just settle for a new hard drive instead of a whole new comp if you cant get one. if you are looking for a new comp though tigerdirect.com and newegg.com have some pretty good deals sometimes. my opinion-build one yourself. you wont regret it.

Yes, Yes I do chuk. When will it happen? xD

my pso dream , back on gamecube, was to get a toon to lvl 200 legit. no trades, no nothing. just get to lvl 200 with all the items i hunted my ass off for and just be happy with it. (not to down talk the XP boost here) but i wanted to do it with no xp boost, no benefits at all, just legit. and one i will meet that goal. ebay just has to be friendly to me as far as bids go. XD

• 2 weeks later...

man just dont dissapear for too long. ok.

i know i havent reply to your messages, but everything will come on the needed time.

it's ok if you haven't replied to my messages, it's just that i really want to know if you need my help or not. Plus I've been playing lately on my Laptop. Once I get my computer back, that's when I'll post a "back" topic. :P

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, got my computer back last week! I'll be ready to play on my computer again! :onion-head80: