I require some help (possible event)

R.A.V.S.O

Ok, well here's the thing... there's a friend I got over FB, who is in need of getting likes,

he's on a valentine's day event, (3rd place with 700+ likes) but he's still ways to go before getting

into 2nd and 1st places... he's a really great friend (and partly the reason why I survived calculus XD)

and I would really appreciate the likes this community could spare.

now before coming out to tell me to stop begging for likes, I figured... this requires some form of

compensation... so here's my deal...

if you help me reach out the goal of 1200 likes, (1000 if the picture is looking bleak) I'll give away

my equipment (seeing as I wanna re-start Sesi at lv.1 itemless)

that's right, ALL my items up for grab, either by "first come, first serve" or by "battle royale"

either way, it's an event where more than one prize is up for grabs....

since my friend's contest ends in Feb 13 at 12:00 pm pacific time, I'll do the giveaway on the weekend.

here's the FB link: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=484662098261932&set=o.205872076960&type=1&theater

and here's my tradelist: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6546-ravs-shop-grand-opening-xd/

(I know it's slightly dis-updated, but most of the stuff is still there)

NOTE: even the items I'm currently equipped with are up for the grabs, also the braveman was already sold, sorry about that one.

• Like 1

I liked it :3 I also shared it with my friends on chat to tell them to like it and tell their friends to like it. :3

Is it possible for me to get the Zanba? :P

Edited by Xylene