Lost items!

Ok this happened when I was hunting Flapjack Flapper with Kaier30 then, I equipped Excal then DC, and went to check inventory and I had 2 DMs same stats and everything.

30jn31v.jpg

I got Error100 and lost everything, I believe that Excal has turned into a DARK METEOR. Here's the pic of the excal

5d9o2q.jpg

I also had a Srank Needle named "ICARO NEEDLE" Special was Zalure. And that Yas9000m I got equipped was a Charge Yas with all 0s CR had 15hit, Hell Laser had 30hit 50other stats, and some other stuff to lazy to post some more pictures. And the stats of the DM was 0 50 0 50 50 :)

GC#42090933

Slot#1

Server Time: 20 mins before this post

Edit: I'mma xfer one DM to my other account. Slot#3 GC#42097302 to let you know.

Edited by Xylene

Well, I'm a honest player here on Ultima and most of you know that. ;) I don't care about 2 DMs (only alittle) but when I lost most of my other good items, I got sad. And wanted to post it. :) And gimme +1 rep for that honesty. ;)

What the... this game gets buggier every day. Just put everything back like it was and wait for the rollback x.x

Yeah, I will wait and I hope I can get a rollback before the end of the month. :)

and I also lost a 45hit 60dark BRAVEMAN from RAVSO.

Any updates on this rollback? ;D

Update '

Both DMs are gone in my inventory now. Can a GM help me please?

like i said , I deleted both DM's because you only haded one, and the rollback will put back the original DM

and the rollback will be tomorrow by protoss.

Thank you so much Larva, I just miss using my RAmar. :D

I just checked it and I'm missing my 0 50 0 50 50 DARK METEOR +25. :P

And also 33 PDs. I need them back. :(

here's the pic of the PDs

nd4z0p.jpg