NEED ROLL BACK

char: gameover

cg 42089427

slot 3

happen 7:00pm server time

date 1/6/13

getting my excal from bank and try to equit it and got dc. log back in. lost everything.16069587_large.jpg

16069588_large.jpg

I see only the EXCALIBUR in your inventory, the bank is also clear from corrupted items. Just wait for your rollback I guess.

• Like 1

wait wait wait, maybe this a typo, but how could the bug have happened at 7 pm server time, if you made the topic at 6 pm server time??, btw i'm not telling there's something fishy here just wondering that xD

we had a problem with the backups of the server, the closest date we that we can do a rollback is Dec30 , is that a problem for you.?

Edited by Protoss

these are the following stuff im missing. yes they were equit with gameover during the bug.

HS 85dark 40hit

16070775_large.jpg

my second dm needs to get change back to its normal spec

16070768_large.jpg

16070769_large.jpg

my mag elenor need to get change back too geal again

16070791_large.jpg

your question why is protector holding the weapon because he is the char that i use to sphare my weapon

Edited by Protoss
he found the excal

thank you chuck for scan my account. btw i found my excal,it was in common bank. the rest is still lost. plz get back to me larva so i can get back on track in pso.

Edited by fatboy
  • 2 weeks later...

got my dm stats from donation and shpare it with ps. im also missing my heaven sticker with 85dark and 40hit. also my elenor mag need to get convert back to the geal gael. link http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8471-mag-change-to-elenor-mag-bug/page__st__10