Inventory Lost

i dont have a screenshot of what it looked like before and no real proof other than the fact im quite literally all of my gear on my cast and probably a bunch of other stuff. Can someone rollback my character about 2hrs and 30mins from this post's date?

Note:will update w/ further posts

Further information:

Played for about 5hrs straight(got home approximately 6hrs ago, took a shower and went straight to gaming)

items disappeared about 30mins ago

last time i remember having my inventory intact was 2hrs and 30mins(approximately 2:00am eastern time)

When logging in as Spas__(the character that is missing all gear) I went to the band, gave a friend 2 weapons and meseta then used common bank several times

I later relogged as other characters and used common bank some more

I later log in as Spas__ again and used common bank but switched to another character to do an RT

I login at 4:30am(eastern time) and find that all my weapons and gear are gone and only my usable items and meseta are left

I highly doubt I was hacked as I probably would have been kicked offline while i was on another character(i was using the same profile Spas__ was on and if profile is logged in while still online, previous user is kicked offline)

Common bank contains a harmless glitched item slot "charge launcher+8___________x4" where there are 4x of that item in the same slot(apparently)

Another Update that i just recently noticed: Not all of my usable items are intact, only the items I bought in the item shop(to refill) are intact. Everything else has disappeared.

I currently have x4 dimate, x2 trimate, and x5 moon atomizer. I remember buying these items after dropping the meseta for my friend.

oops forgot to elaborate more on what the weapons I gave my friend were. They were just charge weapons with hit that I bought in mass from the NPC weapon store. I buy loads of them and then drop them for new players along with 2-3 stacks of meseta

Alright, first of all you can just use the edit button instead of quadruple posting, but apart from that, it's nice you added so many details.

Things we still need :

• guildcard number
  • character slot number
  • a picture of the inventory in its current state
  • the time again as well to make it easy for the rollback person

don't play on that character until you had a rollback or the bug got fixed.

The problem is we're a little shorthanded on people that can do rollbacks, only Protoss and Larva can do it atm.

If I see them I'll notify them this topic.

rollback is done

next time read this:http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2652-rules-to-make-a-rollback-topic/

and next time please use the EDIT button.

post back the rollback result as soon as possible