(2) S> Parasitic Gene Flow

Element

Same rules as the previous post of my PGF please read. But with this PGF Im looking for random offers nothing in particular but one weapon. The Dark Bridge, this item is not worth a PGF so please dont offer only that please :}, post your offers for the PGF and i'll choose the best one thanks ^^.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forums/index.php?/topic/7702-s-parasitic-gene-flow/

Edited by Element

3 ep2 sranks of your choice & special of your choice adept v101 2 cents 1 mag lvl 200 I'll make for you and how ever many pds I have remaining 25-30 somewhere around that

how you plan to do this? do you already have the Sranks ? or gonna challenge for them ? or you have lots of Nakas ?

how you plan to do this? do you already have the Sranks ? or gonna challenge for them ? or you have lots of Nakas ?

very simple larva im a gambler i specificly said ep2 s ranks for the fact that there arent too many ep2 s ranks that are very valueable / useful so i took a gamble that he would want 2 needles seeing as how i have a needle a scyth and twin swords already and i have pain who also has a needle he would sacrafice his needle for me knowing that in 11-13 hours we would have finished cmode and i would have got him another one. i would be able to get those sranks by demand the pds to change specials isint a problem. and i already have those items listed since ive talked to hope and already knew if he were to take my offer he would want hell and zalure this was a simple s rank order to fill i wouldent have to do alot of work but anyway he wants to take niyukis offer so i lose again

very simple larva im a gambler i specificly said ep2 s ranks for the fact that there arent too many ep2 s ranks that are very valueable / useful so i took a gamble that he would want 2 needles seeing as how i have a needle a scyth and twin swords already and i have pain who also has a needle he would sacrafice his needle for me knowing that in 11-13 hours we would have finished cmode and i would have got him another one. i would be able to get those sranks by demand the pds to change specials isint a problem. and i already have those items listed since ive talked to hope and already knew if he were to take my offer he would want hell and zalure this was a simple s rank order to fill i wouldent have to do alot of work but anyway he wants to take niyukis offer so i lose again

hahha seams your a very good merchant xD.

and a great player thanks for the response.