S-rank shop

Sejrick

Open for business again

READ THE RULES

Ok some of us are doing challenge mode and getting S-ranks.

1. If anyone wants one we are selling/trading them for offers that we feel are good but feel free to through stuff at it and see if it will stick.

2.Make a request on what S-rank and name you want on the s-rank and we will get it.

3. We will always work on your order once we get it.

4. Please put a offer with your post to help speed the trade process up. Also we will put a special on your S-rank for 60 pds up front on top of your offer for the s-rank not just a item that is worth that much or more.

5. S-ranks do not come with specials they have to be added on to the s-rank with pds

6. ANY person buying a S-rank without a offer will be ignored.

7. Episode 1 will take more time then episode 2 will take.

1. Si alguien quiere uno que estamos vendiendo / el comercio de ellos para las ofertas que creemos que son buenas, pero no dude en a través de cosas en él y ver si lo va a cumplir.

2.Make una solicitud en lo que S-rank y el nombre que desee en la s-rank y lo vamos a conseguir.

3. Siempre vamos a trabajar en su orden una vez que lo hagamos.

4. Por favor, ponga una oferta por su puesto para ayudar a acelerar el proceso comercial para arriba. También vamos a poner un especial sobre el rango S para el 60 de PDS en la delantera en la parte superior de su oferta para la s-rank no es sólo un tema que vale la pena tanto o más.

5. S filas no vienen con promociones especiales que tienen que ser añadidos a la s-rank con PDS

6. CUALQUIER persona que compra un S-Rank, sin una oferta se tendrá en cuenta.

Either leave a message here or pm Schranko.

*Edit These are blank S-ranks because it is straight out of C-mode.

Edited by Sejrick

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the usual amount for S ranks? What names would people like for the S ranks also?

BTW- myself, Schranko,Trim, and Sejrick,maybe Poptart and some others are mostly doing these Cmode games.

Edited by dooby

NF Needle

What do you want for it?

make an offer :)

Cuanto cuesta una S- rank Needle con zalure ?

many pd s rank needle zalure?

Ok so S-rank needle but we are only selling blank ones.

X rifle

or

X harisen

what you want ?

i can offer pds or stuff in my tradelist

we can get both if you are willing to trade the RR and the cannon rouge [0 45 0 25 40] Edited by Sejrick

s rank needle if u can set zalure ok just tell me a price im mio on game

So that will be a S-rank needle named s rank or zalure? which will come out to 50 pds. Also we dont add specials to a weapon because it would add more pds to the price because of how much the special costs to add. Edited by Sejrick

X rifle

or

X harisen

what you want ?

i can offer pds or stuff in my tradelist

we can get both if you are willing to trade the RR and the cannon rouge [0 45 0 25 40]

ok you can get RR and cannon rouge

send me a pm when you can trade it, I will reserve these two items

Thx

Edited by Vazerty

i need it with special so tell what are u looking for and the name nemesis

mostly looking for stuff like adept, iron faust hit preferred, HS with hit, 50+ hit hell raygun/laser, pwand,pom, merges, three seals, 40+hit fs/sq, pds, and lol stuff of course like Dark flow and Dark meteor. Edited by Sejrick