Several Missing Items after D/C - Lots of ?

Page was helping me transfer items from my fonewm to my ramarl. When she dropped items, they weren't the right ones. For example, she dropped my l&k, but I saw centurion/ability. I urged him to please make a new room and dropped the incorrect items. After returning the items, I noticed my centurion was unequipped. When I re-equipped it, I disconnected.

The items that I care about that went missing are:

DF Field - 4 Slots

Tripolic Reflector

From the Depths

2 Centurion/Abilities

Adept

V101

Agastya 5 Def 6 Pow 189 Dex 0 Mind (with twins)

Tellusis 8 Def, 170 Pow, 22 Dex, 0 Mind (with twins)

Tellusis 8 Def, 169 Pow, 23 Dex, 0 Mind (with twins)

There were also 2 heavenly HP and 2 Heavenly Arms, but those aren't as important.

Thankfully, none of my weapons disappeared. Everything else is now ????. Because we had just transferred the Dark Meteor, Excalibur, my slot items, and an L&K38 combat, they are not likely to reappear in a rollback, as they had only been on this character for about 10 minutes before the glitch happened. I am leaving these weapons on this character as I am afraid to drop them for right now. All of my weapons are now transferred to character slot 1 of this account. Please contact me if you plan to roll this character back, or make sure they do not disappear if the character gets a rollback.

Here are all of my photos of this incident in my photobucket folder:

http://s907.photobuc...et - 5-20-2012/

My guild card number for this account is 42012248. Shawty is slot 2.

Edited by kajex

yes unlike kajex imma make this brief and short , i help him xfer his DM, FTD , V101 , 2 cent/abilities , Adept , tellusis mag (not sure which one) , 2lk38's and RR but i drop both lk38's he pick em up and he told me it said something else , and he drop it back to me and it was again LK38 , so after tht he dced and came back and said he lost everything , as we speak right now i have 1 of his LK38's and RR but the other stuff is gone.

please help kajex , pso just doesnt like him , i swear he is the Buggged King of pso ^.-

Well this does call for a rollback since over half of your invintory is ????

Please don't play on that character and we will get to it as soon as we can

Okay, well one of the Tellusis mags, the DM, Excalibur, the FTD, the L&K and several of the slot items were just transferred over before this happened. They might not have been on this character long enough to still be there after a rollback. Should I try to transfer the remaining good items off this character to prevent unnecessary work for the GM(s)? I didn't want to mess with it until I knew what would make things easiest to fix.

Yes you can transfer them over since that seems to be the case but you need a rollback to get rid of your nasty bug xD

Okay. I'll try to get on in the next 24 hours to do this. As soon as I'm done, I'll update the ticket. Thanks!

My my, we got work to do again >.<

Did you notice anything unusual in the room/trade?

Yeah, there was a very strange glitch. Page dropped my L&K hit and instead I saw centurion ability. Then Page dropped my RR and I saw Dark Meteor. I didn't take either of the items, as I was worried this could screw both of us up. I've had this happen before and then random items disappear for one or both parties. Even though I didn't take the items, I still ended up with this ugly mess (as you can see).