3 quest edits i did

dmd

Here I tested yesterday two new quests, and I want to give my opinion, as well as some bug that I have noticed, in the hope that it will be corrected. I think that unfortunately in certain room there are too many monster but I will explain

1) ULTIMA TTF

Overall it is pretty succeeded, except I think it will kill the price of these weapons: red sword, chain sawd, barantz share, bringer rifle, sorcerer .... (maybe will be a event quest ? like fiasco on schthack server ? )

It may be okay say for sure, but actually take the example of barantz, just put a trap to kill 15 confused. in this case it is not the number of barantz a problem but the disposition in the room (they are all stuck together). The difficulty is not increased, and greatly facilitates the weapons hunt rare

On the other hand I have noticed some bug.

-Forest: Monsters of the first room are slow to appear

Cave: nothing to report, (too bad there is not a little dragon or p-arm)

-Mine: the monster of the first room are slow to appear

-Ruin: the dark gunner are Buge in first room

2)MA4

I just noticed a dorphon buged in first room (to the right)

across the two quests are succeeded, but that make useless most other quests, it's a shame

personnaly I would put that for some event

I'll try the new PW5 this weekend and I will tell you what I think

That's my opinion

Thank you for these new quests that always pleases

cordially

i actually meant to put that dorphon on the island over there.

u need a gun or techs to get to him:P

i played the ttf ultima and it was lagfest 2012 all up in there.

my framerate slowed to a chug-a-lug.

ma4dmd was prematurely released,i had only known how to use qedit for a day at the time i made it:P

i have had a week though and made a ttf that reminds me alot of tlh.

if larva puts it up i'll be happy.

you can name the quest whatever you want larva.

good luck beating it...lol...megid traps :)

the ttf Ultima is freaking fun and a bit tough...only part that gives me issues is all the baranz because they spread far enough to where it is tough to hit them all with a confuse trap. Or you get the guy who rushes out thinking it is a "normal" ttf but that is just fun :P

I want to try PW5 but didn't finded it, but ttf is hell fun, tried ma4dmd but just got to the final of crater, got bored alone so i went to the lobby, i want to try PW5, i hope it's as hard as roct :D

just to remark here.

TTF ULTIMA is not the one from DMD.. TTF Ultima was edited by Hollybass. the ttf from DMD i didn't put it up because it has a lot of hildebear and this will ruin

the HP hunt. that's the only reason i didn't put it up.

the MA4DMD i test it and it has some bugs witht he mosnters spawn and position , but is not so bad so i decided to pu it up..

i haven't had the time to thest the rest of the quets but im gonna test the pw5 as soon i can.

and yes TTF ULTIMA is for events , i just release it so the new people get to know it. is a very old quest probably 2 years old.

cual es el premio de ttf ultima lo mismo que el ttf normal?

si lo mismo.. la unica diferencia es la cantidad de moustruos. eso es todo.