B>rr maxed

Shade

Screwed Xtypes post mine is better i offer!!!!

Tjs 50/50/0/0 annnnnnnnnnnd Excal 30 hit!!!! and i will add 20 hit to anything you want :D!!!!! if you dont take this offer your a dumb ass :DD

Dont read the small print :D but if you do tell me what you want and we can make out a deal

BEAT THAT XTYPE!!!!

Edited by Shade
  • Like 3

tjs is like 1 ps now and no one want it and btw urs is without hit wont be any good for any characters except casts .. i say u go play with ur junky tjs xD and ur excalibur isnt worth more than 70 pds only 30 hit .. really shade my offer is far better than urs .. :onion104:

I dont understand why TJS works no more then 1ps, I try to have SJS for 2 months and still nothing, and if I did I would not sell for only 1ps

probably as a donations for tjs does not correspond with the very high drop rate

(It is true that the HH are rare compared to last year, and this advantage many former players.

I seem to have progress 10 times faster last year than the first 5 months of this year) => just an observation

So I would say that is probably 3Ps for tjs for a new player, and certainly not more than 1 ps for the former?

Everyone makes these price, the important thing is to manage and share them with

Good luck for RR max xD

Edited by Vazerty

I dont understand why TJS works no more then 1ps, I try to have SJS for 2 months and still nothing, and if I did I would not sell for only 1ps

probably as a donations for tjs does not correspond with the very high drop rate

(It is true that the HH are rare compared to last year, and this advantage many former players.

I seem to have progress 10 times faster last year than the first 5 months of this year) => just an observation

So I would say that is probably 3Ps for tjs for a new player, and certainly not more than 1 ps for the former?

Everyone makes these price, the important thing is to manage and share them with

Good luck for RR max xD

u can see in the trade section 3 ppl tried to sell it in like a month or 2 but no one buys also the offer is not more than 150 pds ,, so i guess for me i wont pay more than a ps for that junky tjs of urs .. and yes it is hard to get but still ppl prefer DF xd

ahahah

I also think that many people prefer the DF, anyway it's a bit the same problem with the Guld

In fact I have lied a little, that's 2 months that I try to have a mkb with %hit xD

meh worth a shot and yes mio you curse more in one day then i do in a week sooooooooooo xD and wow prices are crap in ultima i guess ill have to come up with something else then maybe add 20 hit to the tjs then sell it