Anime Discussion With Yuki-Chan

Niyuki

ok ok everyone

the japan subforums seems to be alittle dead to me, and i cant handle that loving anime and manga. so lets talk about anime, hentai, and manga, and random shit

today lets talk about a show that have seen getting alot of views due to the new Dvd of said show

Rosario + Vampire

im not saying its a bad show, i liked it but not enuff to add it to my must watch anime list.

its a realy ok show and its a FUNIMATION show so you know its going to be really funny or PERVY. R+V is both :P

i would give R+V a viewing age of 15-17+

here is a little clip from R+V that i find funny xD

now lets talk about a show that is not as new as R+V but way better

Clannad/Clannad After Story

If you are looking for a anime that is a bit less PERVY and has its funny parts, Clannad is your show

the story arcs for this show will have you Fall in Love with all the Girls in this "less-pervy harem" and with its 20+ episodes you will have a long time watching and enjoying this show. P.S i have seen all the "Key Anime" and Clannad is my less favorite but is still good if you enjoy clannad check out "Air(Air TV), and Kanon". i give Clannad a viewing age of 16+

here is a clip of

i may have started to tear up watching this QQ

(note when i said "keyAnime" i am talking about 5 shows)

Edited by Niyuki

rosario + vampire its great(perv mode on *w*)

but clannad is epic TT__TT

Clannad me hace llorar cada vez que lo veo / Clannad makes me cry everytime i watch it

soo EIPC QQ

*checks hole on his left side of the chest*

well damn....

WAS about to tear up.... sorta restrained it.... >_<

hmm a discussion.... how Naruto would have been.... WITHOUT the damn FILLERS!

naruto would be a good show if it didnt have so much fillers. its long enuff and it has a story that "at times is good"

i would like it but the Naruto just seems like a fanboy Anime, it about a little boy who is trying to find his gay lover sasuke xD

MAJOR PROBLEM

1. i cant "fall in love" with any naruto character

2. the story isnt that great, and is comfusing for a show that's fan base is mostly 12-16yr olds

3. when you do "fall in love" with one of the caracters its most likely a bad guy and gets killed later on " such as Kimimaro"

4. some of the caracters are OVER POWER "pain" and "sasori" and i find it pointless to build up so much on a character when everyone just wants to see them fight and die

i give Naruto a viewing age of 12-16

naruto-shippuuden-s1.jpg

i have no anime to counter naruto with ATM due to the fact that i think most ninja anime suck ass and naruto is 1 of the only action ninja show i seen

2x2 SHINOBUDEN

not much to say about this show about ninjas other then its no naruto

6591.jpg