RollBack Needem Inventory Needed

I Was Preparing For A Quest And Was Equiping A Weapon And I Got Disconnected And When I Rejoined The Server My Inventory Was Gone This Happened On 3/26/12

I'm missing the following items:

Monkey King Bar+5 (0/15/15/0)

Twin Brand+10 (0/0/10/0)

V101

4 God/Powers

Varuna Lvl 100 (5/195/0/0)

A Bunch Of Recovery Items

Charge Vulcan (0/10/0/10)

Mia60 Vise ( I Forgot What It Was Called) (/0/0/0/0)

w1qp29_th.jpg

Gc:42016670 Slot:2

With no pictures this is a special case, you'll need Larva's approval before the rollback can be executed.

Ok...First, the character was lvl 17 now that I look at it and I am not supprised it got deleted now that I look at it. I can only roll back to certain timepoints :/

Second, you played on a bugged character that you requested a rollback for and put items on him? You should never do this sorry if this is the case

Third, for future reference please do not touch the character and play on it (a bit late I know lol) til I confirm a few things so i til fully understand everything once I understand what happened/is going on then I will fix it. But me doing something right now could just mess it up more since I am not completely sure what the issue is.

Edited by Veriemas

ok ajernaca i think your are not understanding the situation.

veriemas already did a rollback to the character you asked to get the rollback..

but you recreated a new character in the same slot to where the rollbacks was suppose to be done?.

and now you have the old character but you want the newer character???

O_o

No This Is What Happen I Created A New Char On The Slot Cause I Was Bored Then He Tried To Do A RollBack On That Slot Which Erased My New Char And Did Not Do The RollBack And All I Want Is The Items From The Oringinal Char